This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,

Electronics and IT enthusiast here, looking for extend my knowledge and help (if I can). Many year in IT and on/off relationship with electronics along with an attempt to repair things helped to into this site.

Comment

I'm an RMA tech at my company that designs and manufactures machine vision cameras. I have 2 years of experience now with component level board repair and a software background in education. Looking to seek help and potentially help others in the process.

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Carlos, I am an electronic enthusiast. thank you so much

Comment

Hi looking cello / goodmans 55 inch curved v2 firmware download as I bought 50inch board to replace broken one. Thank you

Comment

Names Leo
            39 - Birthday 4 January 1985.
            Divorced, 1 children - a girl

MO:
            I am an amateur. I am upgrading my 2014 MBA11 A1465 RAM from 4G to 16G with problems of proper BIOS. Then I found this Forum. It was established a year before I went to College, and has a history over 20 years. I wish I could learn things here and thanks for the Forum.

My major in college was international trade and I am working in a bank now.

Comment

Im Walter my career began at a small electronics repair shop, where he quickly made a name for myself as a skilled technician. I demonstrated exceptional proficiency in diagnosing and repairing laptops at the chip level—a highly specialized and intricate aspect of electronic repair. My ability to revive seemingly dead laptops earned me a loyal customer base and a reputation for excellence.

Thank you for accepting me@@@@cheers

Comment

Good evening. I'm an electronics engineer and I specialize in laptop repair. Although I have knowledge of electronics, I still have much to learn about repair techniques, and that's why I'm here – to learn from you. Thank you very much for your support in this forum.

Comment

Hey, I'm Tomas

I'm in electronics hobby like 25years, 15years fix & modding laptops and graphic cards, have collected few schematics over the time I were fixing graphic cards and laptops. Do some laser shows too on spare time =)

Comment

Good day,
                    I am a newbie, hoping that will learn more here.

Comment

Hi there i am from philippines im newbie as a laptop technician ive joined to this group to gain moe knowledge about repair. and i promise i will share it to my fellow tech.. thanks a lot

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to join this community. I have been passionate about electronics and device repair for years, with a focus on troubleshooting and repairing a wide range of electronic devices, from smartphones and laptops to home appliances and audio equipment.

Thank you for welcoming me into the forum. I'm excited to contribute and connect with you all!

Best regards,

Comment

Hi everyone im new and not a tekie but like to learn.i have a dell xps 15 7590 i7 ,I have tried to flash a bios that was downloaded from dell with a ch341a programmer. It says the file to large for ic ,the bios chip is a gd25q20 can anyone help me please there must be a way to make the bios file fit this ic so I can flash ?

Comment

I'm repairing PCBs in Vietnam and this forum seems to be interesting.

Comment

Awesome site!

Sincere thanks to all who contribute, develop, and administrate it!

I'm a tinkerer/hacker looking to understand better.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Bernd and I am currently gaining my first experience in programming BIOS chips with the CH341A and hope to find corresponding BIOS images here :-) All the best from Germany, Bernd.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Cellphone & Laptop Technician here since 2006, looking for extend my knowledge and help (if I can). im happy to be here.

Comment

16 senelik network donanım ve yazılım tecrübem olup android ios linux üzerinde geliştirme calışmalarımm mevcut elektronik ürünleri tamir etmek hobim sayılır .

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Swerg. I'm not super knowledgeable or experienced, but if I see someone having an issue I've solved, I'll be glad to help!

Comment

Hi!
                                        Not an expert, but willing to learn. Studied electronics in uni, but never used it in a job since I decided to take network engineer path instead. Have this dead laptop of mine, which being dead for over a year is a good chance to tinker and refresh some things in my head. Anyway, thanks for this forum!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I love the detective work of trying to figure out why something is not working. Hence why I'm here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X