This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!
    Not an expert, but willing to learn. Studied electronics in uni, but never used it in a job since I decided to take network engineer path instead. Have this dead laptop of mine, which being dead for over a year is a good chance to tinker and refresh some things in my head. Anyway, thanks for this forum!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I love the detective work of trying to figure out why something is not working. Hence why I'm here.

Comment

Hello you all,
        Just a total amateur, hobby IT guy here looking to improve my DIY skills and hoping to get some help fixing the stuff I'll probably mess up along the way..

Comment

30 Years in pc repairs and services
          My first one was a TRS 80 with a tape deck and 5 inch soft floppu

Comment

Digital Personal WorkStation 433au rehabilitation

Any body have the Hardware Support Diskette for this baby
            Trying to install Windows nt 4.0 and stuck at this.
            All the link on Google for it are dead
            Will apreciate

Comment

Hello everyone! I am a electronics engineer
              I want to repair my laptop by myself

Comment

Hi! I'm Darkskills, i'm working on multiple projects such as a mini data center. Working hard everyday but I can't keep myself from playing with phones and discovering security breach in almost everything.

Comment

Hola, Actualmente estoy ejecutando un Athlon 1800 con una Radeon 9800XT para juegos, los últimosola
                  años era un 3200XP con un GF6800 pero se destrozó.

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Nicolas and I am from Brazil. I am an electronics enthusiast, a field that has always fascinated me. In my spare time, I enjoy repairing laptops, a hobby that allows me to apply my knowledge and help people keep their devices running smoothly.

Thank you for your attention!

Comment

olá a todos, sou do Brasil, espero colaborar com o fórum com meus conhecimento e aprender muito.
                      Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil, I hope to contribute to the forum with my knowledge and learn a lot

Comment

olá a todos, sou do Brasil, espero colaborar com o fórum com meus conhecimento e aprender muito.
                        Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil, I hope to contribute to the forum with my knowledge and learn a lot

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          my name is Ivan, and on my spare time i love thinkering with broken hardware, sometimes im lucky, sometimes not so.
                          I have one bricked Lenovo that im trying to fix for some time now and because of that I am here. Cheers!

Comment

I am new and join this forum

Comment

Jaber alfifi form ksa

Comment

Hi everyone im new here. Im slowly learning about different types of tech

Comment

Hi All,

I'm a hobby engineer from NL. Trying to fix my Dell Precision 7680. Quite inexperienced in hardware, but good in free open source (Linux shell, Tcl, Python, SQL)
                                  Hope to get help here (no success with google)

Best,
                                  Alex

Comment

Hi ,I'm Tonny ,a new member from Belgium .I found this site as the result of a google search for my current search regarding a locked bios on my newly acquired second hand Prodesk 400 G6 mini.I studied political sciences a very long time ago ,it comprised FORTRAN 4 in order to work with statistics .There was only one computer in the entire country then so my interest in programming was of course zero .However in the eighties I got myself a 486sx25 when they became popular as one of the first PC's and I was hooked on it .Since then as an autodidact I have studied as much as I could about hardware,Windows,Photoshop and whatever raised my curiosity at that particular moment in time .That includes other topics as photography ,motorcycle mechanics and whatever I needed in life .And from the year 2000 that included raising a son ,which gave me a lot of responsibility but also pleasure .So here I am about to ask for help regarding my bios problem as soon as I have the gear to read out my bios .That might take a week of more .Thanks for having me ,I look forward to extending my scope in this new field of interest .I have everything to learn .

Comment

Hi and thanks for the join,
                                      main interest are relaterad to vintage audio equipment and renovation of this.
                                      Just finished a recap including diodes, transistors and caps of a Pioneer SA-900 amplifier from 1968.

Comment

I'm new here, I've got good references of this forum Thanks for accept me here

Comment

Hi everyone I'm 47 from the greater Seattle Washington area, I love repairing broken things and been doing so since I was a kid. I'm not an expert by any means but love a good challenge and willing to put in the time to do some trial and error 😂😅😂

Comment

Working...
                                          X