Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANYONE who can modify this firmware? I need to flip the image and change the resolution to 1280 X 800 since the original is 1366 X 768 SPI MEMORY 25Q32FVSIG
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi!

I'm a quite new nerd from Spain trying to learn about the electronics repairing world!

Comment

Hello All,

Just joined this amazing forum while looking for a graphics card schematic needed for a repair. I've always been fascinated by electronics and figuring out how things work in general. I appreciate this community and those like it that make it possible for me to figure things out. Thanks, and I look forward to figuring it all out, together.

AknoN

Comment

dj4PFa

Comment

Well, my profile say I've been here since 2009 (wow!), but apparently I'm a new member? Guess I don't log in much? Thanks to all who provide the knowledge and files that keep this site going!

Comment

I am new and join this forum

Comment

Howdy from Canada, getting into refurbing my old electronics

Comment

Introducing myself real quick

Bought a new tv but would like to make some adjustments hoping to find more information

Comment

Saludos a todos los integrantes de foro bueno en qué mi respecta siempre me ha gustado la electrónica espero poder ayudar con la poca experiencia que
                    Aun tengo y aprender más compartiendo experiencias y todo lo demás gracias

Comment

Hello There! My name is Julián, and ive arrived here the same way as i try to learn things. That is, through google lol. Im on a cruzade to fix several things that my laptop fails from missusing it, and learning on the process. I'm quite excited that its the first time i feel so much passion about electronics (althogh i can barely understend the use multimeter!) but at the pace im getting soon ill be able to achieve some level.
                      The laptop itself its a asus vivobook x512fl that im trying to: revive the gpu (an object fell on it and stoped working) / backlit keyboard no luck at all, even testing and seeing the leds on / some keys that doesn't works, and the new one, a punctured io board that got damage from the hinges and produced short circuits. So, has lost 2 usb ports.
                      Anyway, im learning a lot on the process and anyone who can help me with my frankenstein will be much apreciated. (It will be much more easy to buy another pc but things in our country aren't going so well).
                      Cheers! And i hope to provide some help!

Comment

Hey all, just passing through, looking for Dell Precision board diagrams, as they've done such a great job of thermal management.

Appreciate the work folks have put in here.

-M

Comment

Hello, I just came to have fun

Hi from Brazil to my brothers around the world,
                          by the way, come to Brazil

tamo junto 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Comment

Hi Guys , this is Philip from Germany . I´m the new one . I´m born in 1987 in Dortmund and working as a Service Technician for Elevators. I´d like to fix some electronical Stuff (Mainfully Laptops) as a hobby. I´ve two Kids and a Dog. Greetings to all

Comment

hi im jheunne from philippines work as a repair tech of gadgets and pc im using a gigabyte 150m dv3 pc 6th gen core i5 with 2terra secondary drive for backups and 1 512 ssd as win os with graphic card nvidia gt 520 i want to learn more here about laptops and bios especially on troubleshooting repair for dead units.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm a quite new 50 year old nerd from the Netherlands trying to learn about the electronics repairing world specially related to Apple products.

Comment

Hi guys,
                                  Everything is in my résumé. I'm a french nerd, like a lot of us here, and my passion is reverse engineering, debugging and vulnerability finding, both hardware and software.
                                  I'm coming here from Youtube, this forum having a nice review for PCB schematics and other important time consuming stuff that I usually do myself.

Comment

Hi,.
                                    I'm Marlon. I want to learn more here about TVS, laptops and bios especially on troubleshooting repair for dead units as this will help me on my current job.

Comment

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I'm looking forward to learn from you all. Thanks.

Comment

Welcome everybody ! Im Jeremy from Germany, im 27 Years old and worked with electronics my whole life, thanks to my father. I repaired many devices and been grateful to found a such a nice forum like this here !
                                        Best wishes to everyone and stay healthy

Comment

Olá a todos! Meu nome é Lucano, sou engenheiro de telecomunicações, casado e divertido. Nesta apresentação, falarei um pouco sobre mim, minha carreira e minhas paixões.
                                          Sou apaixonado por engenharia de telecomunicações e adoro os desafios de projetar e implementar sistemas complexos. Sou um solucionador de problemas experiente e tenho um forte compromisso com a excelência.

Comment

Working...
                                          X