Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome everybody ! Im Jeremy from Germany, im 27 Years old and worked with electronics my whole life, thanks to my father. I repaired many devices and been grateful to found a such a nice forum like this here !
    Best wishes to everyone and stay healthy

Comment

Olá a todos! Meu nome é Lucano, sou engenheiro de telecomunicações, casado e divertido. Nesta apresentação, falarei um pouco sobre mim, minha carreira e minhas paixões.
      Sou apaixonado por engenharia de telecomunicações e adoro os desafios de projetar e implementar sistemas complexos. Sou um solucionador de problemas experiente e tenho um forte compromisso com a excelência.

Comment

bonjour

Comment

Hello, love to tinker, currently have a project to remove Admin password from Dell 5530. Excited to be part of this forum.

Comment

Hello,

I am a programmer who also likes to "play" with electronics.
            My hobbies are reverse engineering and repairing stuff.

Also I like to stay in shape (important in our line of work). I cycle, run and train karate.

Comment

Hello!

Currently have a project to remove Admin password from ASUS X543M. Excited to be part of this forum. I repaired many devices and been grateful to found a such a nice forum like this here!

Comment

Hobbes1976 here. I joined the forum after my windows decided to update the bios on my Lenovo M910t and turn it into a brick. All sorted thanks to a bios dump that was correct for the motherboard and a steep learning curve with a programmer! I started off with Dragon 32's, moved on to Acorn computers and these days have a PC for work and tinker lightly with a raspberry pi and an arduino uno.

Comment

Olá! Sou tuacnn! É a primeira vez na plataforma. O meu propósito é encontrar um firmware da BIOS que estou precisando muito, e espero encobrá-lo aqui… Sou técnico em informática com especialização em hardware. O meu início na arte da informática (vejo-a também desde este prisma poético-analítico) deu-se nos anos noventa na cidade de Los Angeles no estado da Califórnia — USA. Hoje, de volta ao Brasil desde o ano de 2007, resido na cidade de João Pessoa, no estado da Paraíba. Embora sendo natural do Rio de Janeiro, optei por viver nesta parte linda do país. Peço a amabilidade e ajuda de quem seja, neste spot cibernético, em informar onde baixar o firmware do chipset da BIOS da placa mãe H55MAL3. De antemão já o meu muito obrigado!

Comment

Hello everyone... well, I am an electronics enthusiast and I love to repair equipment, computers, tablets, cell phones, etc... from time to time other types of devices... there are times when one needs the help of others to solve something so that is the reason why I am here.... I hope to help in whatever way I can..... greetings to everyone

Comment

Hola amigos! Tired old horse (eating communis ricinis leaves) here just trying to fix broken stuff

Comment

Good Day,

Looks like this is the place with to go with questions. I'm a Non-Technical person who does their best to maintain my families equipment myself. Your posts are a wealth of information. Glad to be here. Today, I am working on my LENOVO IDEAPAD GAMING 3 15IAH7.

Rich

Comment

Thank u

Comment

Hi! I'm just a brazillian guy who jiggles about electronics and its willing to build a small repair shop. Hi everyone!

Comment

hello everybody,

Comment

I am NOT "Batman" i don't care what other people say i am NOT BATMAN

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am Robert and I'm passionate into electronics since 1999. Today I work with almost everything electronic, especially IT and automotive electronics (control modules, electrics, etc.) .

This is a very nice place to be.

Best regards,
                                  Robert

Comment

Hello, I'm Lila and I'm here because I'm taking an interest to repairs and I'm just starting my first repair, happy to join this community

Comment

hi, I am nakooba long time Macintosh user since 1990!

Comment

Hi, here because I am interested.

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Simone and I have a company in Italy and more precisely in Rome that deals with technological solutions, ranging from PC repairs to the installation of anti-theft devices and finishing with the processing of car electronics. I'm happy to be able to share ideas and technical solutions on this forum!

Comment

Working...
                                          X