• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me chamo heroDev e sou estudante de eletronic

Comment

me llamo felipe y soy pobre y necesito reparar graficas

Comment

Hello, I'm new to repairing electronics. I enjoy fixing just about anything that needs to be fixed and learning how to fix. So far electronics has been a struggle for me but I'll get there.

Comment

My name is gengjin I'm glad to be here, I'm an electronics repair enthusiast, many thanks!

Comment

hey everyone!

my name is Jake, I currently work for a small computer shop here in Washington. I usually work on customer machines (the worst quality HP laptops, primarily). Sometimes we get recycled machines that need some extra work, and Badcaps seems to be a good place to start when it comes to that. I'd like to get into board-level repairs and maybe some hardware hacking along the way

hope y'all are having a good day!!!

Comment

I am, actually was, a software/web developer some time ago. I like to do more on the hardware side. I hope to learn more from you all.

Comment

My name is Azad .. I'm glad to be here, I'm an electronics repair enthusiast, many thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone. Just a enthusiast/hobbiest in the field want to gain more knowledge for problem solving which I enjoy.

Comment

Hello every one and thank you for the warm welcome from you, i'm a student and i love everything about tech and repair, thanks again

Comment

Hola bueno me presento mi nombres es Josept Kevin tengo 29 años estoy empesando en esto de reparacion de laptop y cpu y me apaciona mucho poder solucionar lo que otros no pueden y encantado de conocerlos

Comment

Hi, I am just a simple fellow and love to fix things at home. this bring me to this forum as i keep on buying fixable items.

This time i have a Toshiba L50 A (PSKLWA - 006002) does not power up lights on. I am trying to either think power system or BIOS.

Comment

Hola bueno me presento mi nombres es Josept Kevin tengo 29 años soy de Peru-Cusco estoy empesando en esto de reparacion de laptop y cpu y me apaciona mucho poder solucionar lo que otros no pueden y encantado de conocerlos
                          bueno quisas alguien o algun buen samaritano podria venderme o ayudarme a conseguir el esquema para Asus Rog strix G-17 MODEL#G713PV-WS94 se lo agradeceria mucho saludos!!

Comment

Hi, all! Emory Smith from Memphis, TN here.
                            Am 73 and have worked in electronics & computers since high school.

Comment

Hi all! I'm AtTiLa82 from Naples Italy, I'm an electronic repair hobbyist, I found you by chance while I was looking for an HP bios and I've already purchased material from your guides to reprogram bios, I hope we get along well!

Comment

Hi, my name is Amir, love to repair computer my whole life. Glad to be here

Comment

Hi, my is Rahim i love to repair computer my whole life. Am glad to be here

Comment

Hallo, I am just a simple guy and love to fix things at home. Those interest bring me to this forum as i keep on buying fixable items.
                                    I got a laptop, named Compaq Presario CQ40 Notebook Pc. The problem is when I turn on the laptop without any internal hdd it directly boots into bios, in bios every thing work properly. But when I add internal hdd and turns it on, it shows Compaq logo and some other option at left corner to enter bios mode and then within few seconds it shutsdown automatically. If I select biso mode from this section, bios opens and detect every components properly like hdd, Ram etc. But when I chose hdd to boot windows it restarts and shows Compaq logo and then totally shutdown.
                                    When I attach bootable pendrive at usb shutdown occurs. But when I add keyboard at usb there is no shutdown problem.
                                    At bios settings I chose default bios settings but it's fruitless.
                                    Thanks in advance.
                                    Waiting for reply

Comment

Hallo, I am just a simple guy and love to fix things at home. Those interest bring me to this forum as i keep on buying fixable items. I got a laptop, named Compaq Presario CQ40 Notebook Pc. The problem is when I turn on the laptop without any internal hdd it directly boots into bios, in bios every thing work properly. But when I add internal hdd and turns it on, it shows Compaq logo and some other option at left corner to enter bios mode and then within few seconds it shutsdown automatically. If I select biso mode from this section, bios opens and detect every components properly like hdd, Ram etc. But when I chose hdd to boot windows it restarts and shows Compaq logo and then totally shutdown.
                                      When I attach bootable pendrive at usb shutdown occurs. But when I add keyboard at usb there is no shutdown problem.
                                      At bios settings I chose default bios settings but it's fruitless.
                                      Thanks in advance.
                                      Waiting for reply

Comment

Je repare des pc

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all, deadeyedonny here. Never done forums before so ill keep it short and sweet. I stumbled across your forum while looking for a schematic for a board i was repairing. I'm a computer technician who has a keen interest in repairing electronics of all types. Not sure what else to write here but hopefully speak to some of yous soon and learn something interesting of yous. 😀

Comment

Working...
                                          X