Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi I am kiboy and hare to now the schematic diagram about lenovo ideapad s100

Comment

Hello,
      Am and old guy born in 1966 originating from Cyprus.
      Radio Amateur 5B4ZC, and electronics graduate from US of A during 1989.
      Worked as a Nakamichi technician in my early days in the local distributor here in Cyprus.
      I was mostly repairing / Servicing Denon and Nakamichi decks and amps, up until 1992
      I then joined various other IT companies like Data General and then IBM.

I have a small bench with mostly all equipment required to fix amps and Decks and am now fixing them at home.
      Although I graduated with a degree in Electronics Engineering, most of my career was in IT. My first computer was a ZX81 and later on a ZX Spectrum.
      I currently own for my own use a Kenwood KR3600, Kenwood KL2222A Speakers, Teac P9 Turntable, Kenwood KX95 Tape deck another KR6600 Receiver, and an AKAI reel to reel

! Old school !

Comment

This is a great place to learn and share our knowledge in electronics!!!

Comment

Hi any one know the wiring diagram for cello there is two wires from the screen white and red they are two pin but there is only one 2 pin port any ideas thank you

Comment

Hola Soy Tecnico gracias por la info saludos desde Argentina ..

Comment

Hello! My name is Marcin and I live in Poland. I'm just learning to repair the basics of electronics. Regards.

Comment

Muito Agradecido

Comment

Buenas tardes ,mi nombre es Nelson y deseo lo mejor para el grupo,saludos desde honduras

Comment

A am a new member and I want to read many things about pc

Comment

Hello I am interesting in all things tech and electronics

Comment

Hello, I am just starting to teach myself computer and electronics repair.

Comment

Hello everyone. my name is alexis, and i just one to learn from your expirence and also share mine, i live en Nicaragua. and i starter to dig in this big world of electronic.

best regards

Comment

Hello

I am 47 years old and i involved with electronics from 13 years old. For many years i repaired
                            computers and the 10 last years i support industrial automation (plc, dcs...) on a power factory.

Comment

Hi folks, i am new to the game, Keen on picking up some skills and friends along the way. From Singapore

Comment

Hello, my name is Alex and I am delighted to be part of this forum. thanks for everything​

Comment

I'm Mykeadio and I love computers repair

Comment

Mieszkam w Polsce jestem elektronikiem , czasem lubię pomajsterkowac

Comment

Hi everyone, just introducing myself, nice to be here.

Comment

Hi, I'm dre, software engineer mostly focusing on web dev, web3 and AI, I'm here because of the weather! 😏

Comment

Hello there,
                                          My name is Ruediger, I am from Germany, and I work in IT since many years. I am interested in some hardware schematic details posted and discussed in these forums... Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                          X