Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone I am hernan Castillo I am here to learn how to unlock my surface laptop 4 I have made it to the factory reset screen but all it does after That it gives me the blue recovery key screen and then I can click on Skip but it says there was a problem resetting the laptop and I don't know what to do about this I would appreciate it if someone can walk me through the troubleshoot I would appreciate it if someone can help me out with that asap thank you

Comment

Hello everyone I am ahmed moustafa I am here to learn how to fix thinkpad x13 yoga gen 2 laptop
      its bios is broken i need the dump bios version. iam an electronics and communication engineering. i can fix multiple software and hardware issues.
      i have a long experiance dwaling with laptops and and microwave and CAD tools in pc

Comment

Hey guys, i came across this site via google when looking for a fix to my laptop problem. Looking forward to the experience in electronic.

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE I COME FROM CHINA BUT NOW LIVING IN IRELAND.
          WHEN I WAS 7 YEARS OLD I BEGAN TO LEARN HOW TO USE COMPUTER.
          SINCE 1998 UNTIL NOW IT HAS BEEN 26 YEARS.
          I LOVE IT.

Comment

Hi everybody,

My name is Gines, and I'm from Spain. I've been interested in electronics since I was a child. Currently, I'm the one who fixes smartphones, laundry machines, and many other things in my inner circle. However, I consider myself a bit clumsy, so I'm here looking for help.

Comment

Regards to all.
              I am a new member of this forum. I do servicing.
              I am glad to become a clan of this community

Comment

Hey,

I have found this forum by searching for a way to fix the laptop I just got.
                My hobby is maintaining a small homelab and fixing computers, however I've never got into it so deep like some folks around here.
                I hope I can learn new ways to entertain myself with hardware and software.

Comment

Hi All.

With a long career in the Automotive industry, I've spent a fair time carrying out auto-electrical diagnosis. This often results with the replacement of a control unit or sending it for repair without personally identifying the internal component failure (unless its obviously liquid damaged, etc.). It has come to a point in my life where I want to invest the time to educate myself in the realm of PCB repair-not necessarily automotive components, but desktop/lap top units, in a hope to eventually occupy a role conducive to less back pain. So I've signed up for the opportunity to learn from a vast array of member experience, along with access to a plethora technical data with the hope of sharing one's own experience with others, once I'm more accomplished in this field.

Comment

hello Assalam Alaikum, my name is jamal i live in zanzibar, I am here to educate myself about computer repairs

Comment

Hello, I'm Nelv, I've been working in hardware and software since 1998, I'll be here if I can help, thank you for welcoming me to this magnificent forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Louis from Paris. I am passionate about IT and I like to talk about this field. I hope I can help with the knowledge I have.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Daniel from Costa Rica.

I've always loved tinkering, and have some fundamentals training in electronics, but am by no means a qualified tech. Learning what I can to fix my own devices. I appreciate all the knowledge being shared here.

Comment

Hey, folks! I'm in my late 30s and currently in school for computer engineering. Always been tinkering and started diving into phone repair during the pandemic.

Comment

Hi I'm a repair technician and I'm branching out into board work when I found you guys while looking for brd files for an a32.

Comment

Hi members and masters, im a new and old member at the same time. i forgot and cant recover my old account that was created way back 2015. coming back again with new account and still learning

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Ali, from Algeria, and I am thrilled to join this vibrant community. I am a 37-year-old computer science teacher with a deep passion for technology and repair. Over the years, I have cultivated a diverse skill set that spans various facets of the tech world.

My journey began with university studies in web development, where I gained a strong foundation in creating dynamic and user-friendly websites. This academic background has been instrumental in shaping my career and has allowed me to stay abreast of the latest trends and technologies in the web development sphere.

In addition to my teaching role, I am an avid tech repair enthusiast. I find great joy in troubleshooting and fixing gadgets, particularly smartphones. My expertise extends to both hardware and software repair, and I take pride in being able to breathe new life into devices that others might consider beyond repair.

Being part of this community is a fantastic opportunity for me to share my knowledge, learn from fellow tech enthusiasts, and stay connected with the ever-evolving world of technology. I look forward to engaging in insightful discussions, exchanging ideas, and contributing to the collective growth of this forum.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I am excited about the journey ahead with all of you!

Best regards,
                                  Ali

Comment

I am a Electronics & Computer Engineer from Mumbai, India. And work in a private offshore survey company as a Technical Survey Engineer with experience of 23 years. In off sessions I reapir and maintain all offshore including IT equipment.

Comment

Greetings, I'm Zhang, a seasoned laptop engineer hailing from the vibrant landscapes of Indonesia. Since 2018, I've immersed myself in the captivating realm of laptop engineering, where my professional endeavors seamlessly intertwine with my personal passion.

My journey into laptop engineering began with a spark of curiosity, evolving into a fervent dedication over the years. What started as a profession soon transcended into a cherished hobby, as I found myself endlessly intrigued by the intricate workings of laptop electronics.

In the dynamic landscape of technology, Indonesia offers a rich tapestry of challenges and opportunities, fueling my relentless pursuit of excellence in this field. With each project I undertake, I strive not only to push the boundaries of innovation but also to deepen my understanding of the ever-evolving world of laptop electronics.

Driven by a relentless curiosity and fueled by a passion for excellence, I'm committed to making meaningful contributions to the field of laptop engineering, both locally and globally. Let's embark on this journey together, where every challenge is an opportunity for growth, and every laptop is a canvas for innovation.

Comment

Hi everyone,

My nickname is Binix, please guide me on the right path

Comment

Hello all, my friends call me Matt, i m new on this community. Nice to meet you all!

Comment

Working...
                                          X