Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tracer 4215BN MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER got broken. I am looking for help for it's repair.

Comment

Hi,
      I am Jeff, an IT engineer who interested in computer stuffs. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Gracias por recibirme en este grupo. Espero aprender y ser un aporte a la comunidad. saludos desde chile.

Comment

I'm E, have a history of breaking my hardware mysteriously :3
          My msi laptop's bios chip is off voltage or corrupted somehow~
          so I'm either learning more about my hardware, or fixing it

Comment

I am new to electronics

Comment

Good day everyone,
              Recently I'm into Thinkpad laptops. So far, I bought 3 ThinkPads and I'm here to get some help with BIOS recovery.
              Thank you.

Comment

Hello nuubee here I'm trying to learn electronic's repair especially laptop motherboard's and curcitry like boards alike.!that is my intention and my introduction 😂

Comment

Needed topic solar power controls best of ty for the join
                  |>⁰

Comment

Well, hello there!

I've dabbled in electronic projects here and there for 4 years now. The reason I began was because I wanted to repair my own devices. My background is a Bachelor's in Computer Science, and my current field of work revolves around networking devices, particularly firewalls.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,
                      I am Patai, an IT engineer, from Chad. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a Systems Administrator at the end of my useful life, and I discovered this forum resurrecting old laptops that I had discontinued and were about to throw away. I found the forum interesting, and I may share my problems with everyone. Good Bytes

Comment

Hello guys....I'm glad that i belong in this forum..hope it can help me a lot!!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                            I am interested in learning electronics repair.

Comment

I am Thien, from Viet Nam S letters country, Hoang Sa and Truong Sa is mine country

Comment

Hey guys,

As required to present myself, I will be short and concise.

I am a representative of a company which we will call Abstergo. You all know the lore and gore of this name, and we could be (pinky promise not to be) like them, but in other industries.
                                Am here to see some unofficial ways to fix our Apple fleet (I swear to God, you look at it wrong and it just trashes itself).

Am the hardware guy here, always loved seeing complex electronics and all the intricacies in their operation. Sadly, I will not have much of chance to do board repair, but hey, it's not my laptops, I don't pay the bill, so - who cares

Comment

KHÔNG CÓ GÌ QUÝ HƠN ĐỘC LẬP TỰ DO.
                                  HOÀNG SA, TRƯỜNG SA LÀ CỦA VIỆT NAM

Comment

Hello,

My name its Peter, i`m from Romania, mainly i`m interested regarding reparing computers, boards i have ( few macs ) i want them get up and running.
                                    And learning purposes.

Regards,
                                    Peter

Comment

I'm here because in the process of trying to avoid Thunderbolt issues I borked my T480. It doesn't see SSDs any more and I want to fix it, not bin it. Electronics background but it's all pretty rusty these days.

Comment

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English which is from Google Translate lol
                                        I'm from the interior of São Paulo, more precisely São José do Rio Preto / Brazil, I've been working in the notebook and PC maintenance area since 2009, I worked in a company as a computer technician for 15 years and now I'm independent, I'm now 43 years old and thank God with a lot of strength to work...

Comment

HELLO

Comment

Working...
                                          X