This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Welcome oreynid. we like to have fun here.

we also manage to answer questions too.
    "Its all about the boom....."

Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled drinking.

"Fear accompanies the possibility of death.....calm shepherds its certainty"

Comment

I have worked in IT for over 28 years and have been working with electronics for a long time and always learning, married with 3 children and always working

Comment

Hi im UlaFZ
        My name is Yeremy and ew in this.
        im working as techinician but i don't have too many experience

So im trying to learn more

Comment

Hi

I'm just tinkering with all broken electronics mostly laptops
          Not much to say

Comment

Hi, i only want download schematics free. thank you so much for accept me

Comment

Hello there guys! I am a guy with a lot of determination to learn and help others to learn if possible, thank you for accepting me!

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have been working in IT for the past 3 years and have been tinkering for many more. I have recently started looking into bios reprogramming and this community seems like the place to be.

Comment

newbie here hope to learn more and share my knowledge to help our co members

Comment

hello,
                    thank you admin for being a part of this very useful and informative forum, in sharing your knowledge and expertise in electronics devices.

Comment

Hi I am new here my name is Senzo been working on laptops and computers for years now, I decided to learn more about laptop repairs since the are more this days, I know my way around laptop some repairs are hard for me like finding the 3.3v and the 5v power, I ma looking to learn more about this and if someone out there can give me Tutorials or step by step videos to troubleshoot and fix laptops I would appreciate it so much

Comment

Hi....

Newbie Motherboard Tecnician here... Always learning.

Best regards from Spain

Comment

Hi everyone, IT guy learning how to mess with BIOS recovery
                          Thank you for your current and future support!

Tom

Comment

Hi!

This is first time I write here. I have a small computer repair shop and this forum helped me few times. I repair laptops mostly, but conosoles and pc are welcome too. In my free time I... guess what, repair old computers such as Commodore 64, Commodore 16, Commodore 128/128D, and consoles such as famiclones

Comment

Hi everyone.
                              I'm a newbie in electronic repair, but tryin to resolve issues with my hardware.

Comment

Hello Everyone

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm an old dog electronics, now getting into computers. Thanks for letting me being part of the community. Looking forward to make any contribution!

Comment

Hello…. My name Uji from indonesia.
                                    Badcaps Electronics Repair Forum & Schematic Search

Comment

Hi..!!
                                      My self Han from Pakistan, i'm a tech guy and most of the time i repair laptop and flash bios, so i joined this to get more knowledge about it

Comment

Hello all!
                                        I am a IT Manager and a tech guy and we work on tablets, laptops and sometimes need help on all things BIOS related. So i joined this to get more knowledge about it
                                        My name is Joe, and look forward to meeting you all.
                                        Thanks

Comment

Name:Adiel Jacobs
                                          County:South Africa
                                          Worked for a lighting company for 25 years and was retrenched about 5 years ago.I did maintenance at the factory including taking stock, ordering of spare parts, toolmaking,fitting and turning, woodwork,plumbing, welding,repairing lathe machines,tig machines,milling machines, water pumps,powder spray boothes, guillotines,cutt off saws, compressors, spinning machines,press machines, servicing air cons,water from air machines,ovens.

Comment

Working...
                                          X