Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I am new here and I am looking to learn and explore here.

Comment

Hi every one

Bloqué sur une sombre histoire de bios HP dont j'ai perdu le mot de passe.
      Il semblerait qu'il y est une solution renseigné ici alors je chercher
      Merci pour le job et le partage.
      Tito01

Comment

Hi every one

Bloqué sur une sombre histoire de bios HP dont j'ai perdu le mot de passe.
        Il semblerait qu'il y est une solution renseigné ici alors je chercher
        Merci pour le job et le partage.
        Tito01

Comment

Hallo

Comment

Bonjour M
            je cherche le Boardview de cette carte:
            BAL20 LA-D801P Rev: 1.0 (A00)

Comment

Hello I am new just exploring and looking to learn.

Comment

Hi, I am happy to be here

Comment

Hello from distant Serbia! This forum is amazing, friends recommendation! Just started learning how to fix stuff and he pointed me to this website

Comment

New to electronics...hope one day to make a serious contribution

Comment

Hello, thank you for admission, have a Repair Lab in italy, if i can help you and you can help me well be appreciated! Good work to all

Comment

I am in a totally different field and find it really interesting to learn computer hardware and software repair hacks. Knowing the symptoms and what cause them is the fastest way to treating the problem. So guys, thank you for welcoming me to this platform.

Comment

Hi, everyone.
                          Just guy from West Ukraine, with the hobby of repairing some electronic devices.

Comment

Hello,
                            Happy to be part of the community, I hope I can help as much as I am learning.
                            Best regards,

Comment

new member here

Comment

Jumping into the mix here too as an IT nerd since 1998. Since graduating I've started and run an IT business, worked as an IT director in healthcare, manufacturing, and several other industries. My expertise is in the hardware, server, and networking areas. I've probably worked on thousands if not tens of thousands of PC systems in my day and have no thought on slowing down anytime soon!

Comment

Hi! I fix stuff I find in the trash.

Comment

Hello all,
                                    I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with an old GPU and this seemed to be the place to be! 👋

Comment

Hey I'm just looking to repair my mac. Thanks to yall who post stuff

Comment

Hello everyone, trying to repair a lenovo thinkpad t580 a friend purchashed from a refurbished seller, came with a supervisor password that do not allow me to change bios settings to boot from usb to install new windows, hence searching how to remove the password i discover this forum that seems amazing from what i searched so far and read about... will try the auto patcher thanks for an awesome forum, greetings from Lisbon, Portugal

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm Rick, 30 yo, Argentine, family business, I like gaming.

Comment

Working...
                                          X