Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Hi, Arnardo over here, I've been dealing with electronic since I was a kid, I'm 31 years old now and have a degree in electronics, hoping to help out and find help on repairs and other things, I usually deal with audio devices, and Video Games related devices. Here to help!

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm a hobbyist excited to join this community of tech enthusiasts. I recently enjoyed trying to repair GPUs for fun. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

Comment

Hello.

Interested in electronics and repairing computer equipment.
        Looking forward to learning from the experts

Comment

Hi,
          I'm iwang.
          Allow me to join here.

Comment

Hello...Noob here looking for some help to unlock a dell 8fc8 with computrace on.

Comment

Just came to say HELLO !

Comment

Hi everyone,

I repair & hack all hardware devices just for fun as a hobby.
                I'm happy to learn from this forum !

Comment

Hi I'm AZUS , I like to reverse engineer and fix broken stuff. I'm still in high school but i look forward contributing to this forum once i learn more about BIOS & UEFI Firmwares.

Comment

Hola que tal, vivo en francia , encontre este forum muy intereseante, gracias

Comment

Hi, been handed a laptop that belong to a family member that has an unknown bios password, so am trying to get it reset

Comment

Hi, just looking to repair a couple of dead macs for friends and family. Thanks to all who post stuff.

Comment

Hi I'm AZUS , I like to reverse engineer and fix broken stuff. I'm still in high school but i look forward contributing to this forum once i learn more about BIOS & UEFI Firmwares.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Alex from The Netherlands.
                            My first computer was a Sinclair ZX80, from that one to MSX2 and further to the Atari1040STE.
                            From there on Pentium to Pentium4 and so on.
                            I've been in the repair business of professional audio and video equipment for 25 years.
                            Now i'm repairing laptops for a hobby, besides other electronic stuff.
                            I hope to contribute here and learn at the same time.
                            See ya....

Comment

Hi,
                              I'm Andy, living in US CA. I like to fix stuff for fun.
                              Thanks,
                              Andy

Comment

im here to try and fix alien ware r5 m17 ..had to register to be able to download the file so yea anywho

Comment

I am an experienced technician specializing in cellphone and laptop repair, with a solid educational background in electronics engineering. Over the years, I have honed my skills in diagnosing and fixing a wide range of electronic devices, from replacing damaged components to performing intricate micro-soldering tasks. My academic journey culminated in a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering, and I hold a professional license as a certified electronics technician. My work experience includes roles at leading repair shops where I successfully managed numerous repair projects, delivering high-quality service and ensuring customer satisfaction. I am passionate about technology, detail-oriented, and committed to continuous learning to stay updated with the latest advancements in the field. My strong problem-solving abilities, combined with excellent communication skills, enable me to provide top-notch technical support and build lasting relationships with clients.

Comment

I am an experienced technician specializing in cellphone and laptop repair, with a solid educational background in electronics engineering. Over the years, I have honed my skills in diagnosing and fixing a wide range of electronic devices, from replacing damaged components to performing intricate micro-soldering tasks. My academic journey culminated in a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering, and I hold a professional license as a certified electronics technician. My work experience includes roles at leading repair shops where I successfully managed numerous repair projects, delivering high-quality service and ensuring customer satisfaction. I am passionate about technology, detail-oriented, and committed to continuous learning to stay updated with the latest advancements in the field. My strong problem-solving abilities, combined with excellent communication skills, enable me to provide top-notch technical support and build lasting relationships with clients.

Comment

Hidey Ho! I'm Breezy,

I love tech forums because I love to learn anything new about anything tech.

I am stoked to be here and appreciate the privilege. Thanks again everybody I will do my best to participate and always willing to learn.

Thanks a million.

Breezy

Comment

hi
                                        I am Deepak working in electronics industries from last 15 years

Comment

Well, I'l follow the leader lol. I'm a student of the master. I had some computer experience back in '86. It was all DOS. Not to long ago, I thought it was something just to do minor things like reformat and replacing drives. I'm learning hardware mainly. Though I am dabbling in site building.
                                          Personal about me, I'm a nurse. Doing some serious research on becoming a PRN/midwife. Yes some would say it's foolish to go back to school now, but with "someones" support I will be in the top of my class. I hope to minor in some type of technology. I love to read, ride mtn bikes and want to learn to fly.
                                          My age, thirty-something, this monday I might add.

Comment

Working...
                                          X