This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidey Ho! I'm Breezy,

I love tech forums because I love to learn anything new about anything tech.

I am stoked to be here and appreciate the privilege. Thanks again everybody I will do my best to participate and always willing to learn.

Thanks a million.

Breezy

Comment

hi
      I am Deepak working in electronics industries from last 15 years

Comment

Well, I'l follow the leader lol. I'm a student of the master. I had some computer experience back in '86. It was all DOS. Not to long ago, I thought it was something just to do minor things like reformat and replacing drives. I'm learning hardware mainly. Though I am dabbling in site building.
        Personal about me, I'm a nurse. Doing some serious research on becoming a PRN/midwife. Yes some would say it's foolish to go back to school now, but with "someones" support I will be in the top of my class. I hope to minor in some type of technology. I love to read, ride mtn bikes and want to learn to fly.
        My age, thirty-something, this monday I might add.

Comment

I want schimatics

Comment

Hey all,
            I go by Adrian when repair is involved. Im a lead tech for a few cpr stores based in SC. Im here mainly to figure out how to fix things that some would deem unfixable. Thanks for all the help so far and into the future.
            Last edited by Problematic G3nius; 06-24-2024, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Hey, I joined because yall have topics I'm interested in with my laptops bios as I can't get into it and turn secure boot off to run my Linux

Comment

hello

Comment

Hidey Ho! I'm Breezy,

I love tech forums because I love to learn anything new about anything tech.

I am stoked to be here and appreciate the privilege. Thanks again everybody I will do my best to participate and always willing to learn.

Thanks a million.

Breezy

Comment

Hola amigos.

Soy técnico de electrónica y trabajo en Madrid, mi nombre es Rubén Ortiz y siempre estamos buscando publicaciones y datos para las reparaciones y este foro me parece muy bueno. Espero compartir con todos vosotros nuestros conocimientos y datos relativos a las reparaciones de electrónica.

Gracias y un saludo a todos.

Comment

Hi everyone, Retired electronics engineer just doing my own repairs now and trying to keep up with the rapid changes in technology

Comment

Hi Everyone, My name is Majin, am Control and system Engineer. I have been a Laptop/PC nerd since 6 years (Mostly in software side). I got the interest of laptop motherboard repair a month ago, it all started when my friend asked for help with his laptop not powering on, after some YouTube videos and schematics, I found the second power mosfet shorted, it felt really good after fixing it, so, I started learning more. a lot of YouTube tutorials recommended this site, so I got to know this site through them videos.

Am still very new to laptop repair, but very excited to learn more...

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hey there.

I'm here to learn and maybe find one or two schematics.

i found this forum through graham's aka @Adamant_IT 's youtube videos about fixing pc/laptop/mac.

Comment

Hi,I'm p'ci'nifeT,I look for the NM-551 M720q‘s 16MB BIOS

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                SMDFlea commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

boas sou de Portugal e já trabalho em eletrónica a muito tempo mas goste de sempre aprender mais espere não ser muito chato mas goste de saber se puder ajudar ta ok

Comment

Hello My name is Eric and ive been repairing devices for 20 years love the forum and education given here hope to help and be helped when needed!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                  I'm a low level software programmer who is also interested in electronics.

Comment

Hello!

I go by Dup in most parts of the online land and have been into hardware for a good chunk of my life.
                                    Perhaps not as experienced as some--my journey into pc hardware and device repair started back in the era of the Core 2 Quads and Kentsfield chips.

I played around and begin building PC's back when an extreme edition QX6950 was well over a thousand dollars (3GHz, wowee!!) and pc cases still cut your fingers just from looking at them the wrong way. Funny to think that was a powerful chip looking at the 5800x sitting in my system now, tech really has come a long way in a short time.

But! Ive been getting to learn more and more about the deeper details of device repair and have been hoping to further myself in the industry; all roads have led me here.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello, everyone! I'm new and like most of you I am looking for solutions on how to keep old laptops and PCs alive as long as they have a 64bit processor.

Comment

Working...
                                        X