Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been dealing with computers for 40 years. My first private one was a PC AT 286 12 MHz. The advice from this forum helped in repairing many devices, e.g. the blacklist of capacitors helped in diagnosis and avoiding mistakes in repairing many devices.

Comment

Hi, every one. you can call PrinceB. Am glad to join this forum.

Comment

Hello,
        im a computer enthusiast since 2010. I love to repair Computer and Laptops and hope that i can maybe help someone or get helped.

Comment

hello my name is Ibrahim from nigeria, apple technician here in my country

Comment

Hi, I'm Danny from Italy, I usually work on industrial stuff but for my pleasure I like to fix PC motherboard and gpu of course.
            I looking for some scheme and tricks online and found you all.
            I'm very old , and I grew up with forum, so here we go.
            Cheers
            Danny

Comment

Hi from Poland hard working laptop service center here

Comment

Re: Nuevos miembros - por favor publique sus presentaciones aquí

Nombres: Luis Miramontes
                32 - Cumpleaños 09 de Julio de 1991.
                Casado, con hijos

MO:
                Soy ngenierode firmware/software, pruebo firmware embebido, es algo similar a la BIOS que encuentras en tu placa base. También software de prueba, ambos inclinados hacia el lado del hardware.

El firmware, el software, el hardware, cubren los 3 más o menos... construir accesorios de prueba para ingenieros de firmware, componer y ejecutar pruebas funcionales.

Comment

HELLO GUYS , I JUST JOINED ND WANTED TO SAY HI
                  H here from Manchester , recently very interested in learning chip tunning eprom flash Bios on all devices really including vehicles so i hope to learn from you a lot . god bless you all

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm a low level digital engineer. i do some digital architecture and VHDL description.

This forum looks like a perfect place to learn thing and share discovery on reparation and reverse engineering project.

also im currently building a open source project to make community printer. and i'm repairing a batch of printer for this.

nice to be here

Comment

Hi from France , i am a french student in electronics

Comment

Worked as engineer designing digital test equipment, taught electronic technology in community college for 42 years, including troubleshooting and repair. Have been at the latter for 60 years for educational, economic and environmental reasons. Looking forward to sharing what I know and learning from others on this forum.

Comment

hello evryone it is my first time to visit this Forum
                          Im a begginer for Rework PCB.
                          Im here for learning.

Comment

Hi. Members
                            I'm newbies and I try to learn somethings never know before. Thanks

Comment

Hola amigos, soy nuevo y estoy con un proble de bloqueo de efi rom de una imac 2011, estare buscando la solucion en le foro
                              gracias

Comment

Hello I am interested in electronics and attend a local community college for computer science.

Comment

hi everyone, just looking to find solutions for tvs i am fixing, cheers

Comment

Hello, my nickname is doxxter, i'm from Romania, i want to learn repair electronic stuff.

Comment

Hello I am here introducing my self because I need to download a file to bypass the HP EliteBook 840 G7 Notebook PC bios password

Comment

Hello i am interested in phone repair and electronic stuff also i am a computer enthusiast

Comment

Hi, I am from Germany and my passion is to repair electric/electronic devices instead of throwing them away. I'm also organizing frequent RepairCafe events in my location.

Comment

Working...
                                          X