Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Rizal, I don"t have Any Elektronic Knowledge background. I really want to learn about repairing Laptop
    Thank you Badcaps

Comment

Hello, New to the repair industry and looking for the schematics, that greedy companies like to keep locked away, to assist me in the repair process of different electronics. Hope everyone is well!

Comment

My name is RoyalC, I am a totaly beginner in electronical technic and i'm from France (ok don't shoot me )
        Hope i can learn some from here

Comment

SALUDOS DESDE VENEZUELA

Comment

Boa tarde a todos, sou Brasileiro.

Comment

Hola gente estoy conto de pertenecer al foro gracias a personas como ustedes ya los técnicos no están más solos saludos desde Argentina.

Comment

hi all,
                i'm narf from germany. i have an IT background but not too much electronics knowledge but still i try to repair everything

cheers,
                narf

Comment

hi
                  i have dell 5558
                  it has 6 beeps and no display
                  can anyone help
                  thanks

Comment

Hi all! ... the search for schematics bought me here.

Comment

Saludos a todos, soy nuevo en el sitio, muchas gracias por aceptar

comparto una bios funcional de ELETBOOK x360 1030 G2 7TH MAIN OLDMAN-6050A2848001-MB-A01
                      Attached Files

Comment

Personal Introduction: 12 Years of Experience in Motherboard and Chip-Level Repair

Hello, my name is [ETHAN], and I am a dedicated professional with 12 years of extensive experience in motherboard and chip-level repair. My journey in this field began out of a passion for understanding the intricate details of electronic components and systems. Over the years, I have honed my skills and knowledge, becoming an expert in diagnosing and resolving complex issues related to motherboards and various chipsets.

Professional Background
                        I started my career as an electronics technician, where I gained hands-on experience in repairing and troubleshooting a wide range of electronic devices. This foundational experience sparked my interest in the more specialized area of motherboard and chip-level repair. I pursued additional training and certifications to deepen my understanding of electronic circuits, microprocessors, and integrated circuits.

Skills and Expertise
                        Throughout my career, I have developed a robust skill set that includes:

Diagnostic Proficiency: Expert in using advanced diagnostic tools and techniques to identify faults at the chip level.
                        Soldering and Rework: Skilled in precision soldering, reballing, and replacing surface-mounted components (SMT).
                        Firmware and BIOS: Experienced in updating and repairing BIOS and firmware, ensuring optimal system performance.
                        EC Unlocking: Proficient in unlocking embedded controllers (EC) and resolving security issues that may arise during the process.
                        Component-Level Repair: Capable of repairing and replacing defective components on motherboards, including capacitors, resistors, and transistors.
                        Customer Service: Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service by communicating effectively with clients and ensuring their satisfaction with repair services.
                        Achievements
                        Successfully repaired and restored functionality to thousands of motherboards for various devices, including laptops, desktops, and gaming consoles.
                        Implemented innovative diagnostic procedures that reduced repair times and increased efficiency.
                        Trained and mentored junior technicians, sharing my knowledge and fostering a collaborative work environment.
                        Future Aspirations
                        As technology continues to evolve, I am committed to staying at the forefront of advancements in motherboard and chip-level repair. I regularly participate in workshops, seminars, and industry conferences to keep my skills up to date. My goal is to continue delivering high-quality repair services, contributing to the longevity and performance of electronic devices.

Conclusion
                        With 12 years of experience in motherboard and chip-level repair, I bring a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and a passion for electronics to every project. I am dedicated to solving complex technical problems and providing reliable, efficient repair solutions. Thank you for taking the time to learn about my professional background. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute my skills and experience to your needs.

[ETHAN]

Comment

Hi, Ronald from Colombia. looking for bios unlock of a Lenovo laptop. thank you

Comment

Hi folks, new to the repair industry, looking to play around with an Lenovo X1 gen 1.

Comment

Salve, sono Franco ed ogni tanto mi piace ridare vita a qualche vecchio pc

Comment

Hi there! I'm Tyler from Leicester, UK. I purchased a Toshiba Portege WT20-C from eBay... unfortunately, it has a Supervisor password 🙄 So I'm hoping someone on here can help me out... Thanks!

Comment

hi everyone my name is Tonzky im newbie here.20years semi conductor tech in ph, now computer tech. thanks for accepting here as a part of this online sharing or forum...

Comment

Hello folks! I'm a marine engineer with an interest in electronics tinkering and repairs. Long time lurker on the forums, felt it was time to register.

Comment

Les Lewis is my name. On June 28, 2024 I became a new member of Badcaps.net. Computer programming and electronics are my favorite subjects. I enjoy sharing and learning. Being a Badcaps member is a pleasure for me!

Comment

Halo all, thank for received me in forum, i am from indonesia,

Comment

im new

Comment

Working...
                                          X