Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I am from Thailand and i really hope to learn something new. For today it is laptop repairing)

Comment

Hi. A computer hobbyist since i did learn programming assembly language on Commodore 64

Comment

Ola, Sou Paulo.

Comment

Hola, soy un nuevo integrante, trabajo con la electronica de forma empirica hace 5 a

Comment

Hi

Just joined the forum because my son likes to repair notebooks and sometimes needs schematics to have any chance of success.

My first computer was a Spectravideo SV-328, a Z80 based home computer on whose design the later MSX standard was based on.
            Today I'm a software architect and engineer with electronics as a hobby.

Comment

Thank you for being one of a new member godbless.3KTNA

Comment

Hi all!

New here and new to repairing laptops! Quite used to repairing bigger devices but laptop motherboards is new to me.

Hope to learn from you all and help out where I can.

Comment

Just an old locksmith, been watching this place for decades, since I used to hang out with kc8adu. Working in tech now, and have had to do a fair amount of recapping in my day, figure it's about time I sign up.

Comment

Hello, I'm new to this but I would like some help. I have a dell 541o with Computrace activated. Can you help me? I want to remove or pacht bios.

Comment

Hi! I signed up because I came across the group while searching for a boardview. I am getting into electronics as a hobby and would like to eventually be good enough to make some money 😁

Comment

topppp

Comment

Hi,
                          Im from hungary and working in the automotive industry.(Electrronic design & repair).

Comment

Hello, I'm from Kazakhstan and I do PC repairs. Came here for Boardviev)

Comment

Hey, my user is HighSkai. Just using this forum for pc help, and asking various questions.

Comment

Hola
                                Buenas tardes
                                Soy muy novato es schematics y boardviews aparte de saber sobre electronica lo mas basico-
                                Gracias a todos/as

Comment

Hola alguien puede ayudarme ?
                                  Como se hacen preguntas?
                                  Gracias

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                    SMDFlea commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    post in english please

Hi, i just want to help my friend to unlock a hp 745 g6. Thank you.

Comment

Hello every one , i'm a beginner trying to learn electronic repair for fun , Thanks

Comment

Hey all! EE here with an interest in MCUs and power transmission. Looking for help repairing a TV. Glad to mee you all.

Comment

hi

i used to be computer technician but i stopped for a while, now only trying to help a few friends while i work on car ecu chip tuning
                                        found this forum trying to repair an asus gx531gw looking for bios files

Comment

Working...
                                        X