X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16IAH7H/Legion Y9000P IAH7H

Comment

Hola soy Dap Pedraza de Latino america y estoy en este foro por aprendizaje porque en mi país reparo laptops y mi profesor me recomendo este foro para poder descargar los archivos de reparacion BIOS y demas aqui
      soy aficionado por la tecnologia y la musica analoga y en general, Soy latino de colombia por cualquier duda aqui estamos para colaborarnos.

Soy tecnico empirico en bogota empece con la marca apple y ahora me gusta arreglar todo tipo de tecnologia de PC, laptops y moviles , espero poder aprender mucho de ustedes y tambien solucionar lios tecnicos que alfinal para eso estamos aqui

Saludos desde Colombia.

Comment

Hello All! I'm from the Bay Area in California. Started getting into computers when my father brought a 33Mhz Cyrix. Since then have broken and fixed them. Kept interest in technology and software side for a while but never went into the field.

Decided to do construction, then HVAC tech and electrician and love it, but have not stopped keeping up with electronics.

At about the time my brother went to college for computer science, I started to read up on his electronics books and self taught circuit/schematic layout understanding. Have always repaired simple repairs and cleaning of electronics.

Now I have come here to try my hand at a bit more advance repair. Sadly I still have yet to purchase a hot air machine and fancier multimeters and a oscilloscope, soon...

With my recommendations going mostly to laptops these days and everything is SMD, I would like to get into smore more of the reflow, replacement repairs as a side gig. Y'alls help and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hello Everybody!

I am from Europe (Hungary). I started dealing with electronics early on, since i was a kid. I loved my Commodore64 and later on my Amiga computers. Till today i use my Amiga. I am a retro electronics freak and i hope i can learn from You guys here to fix them, as they tend to break down (no wonder after 3 decades). I also like retro stuff other than computers. I use to fiddle with older (80s, 90s) car electronics and recently i got into microcontroller programming a little bit...

Thanks for reading!
          Regards,
          Richard

Comment

hello sir!
            i new member from indonesia, I found this forum on the internet when I was looking for problems regarding fake charging on my smartphone tablet.
            I hope you can accept this brief introduction.
            Sorry, I'm not good at English, so I used Google Translate to write and translate it.

Comment

Hello community,

I am delighted to be part of this great community and forum. I am an user from Spain (Madrid).

I discovered this forum on the internet with a large amount of information about computers which makes it very interesting to learn in this world.
              I hope to also help the rest of the community by being able to impart my knowledge in electronics and computing.

Thank you for accept my request!

Best regards.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Am clement,

I work for a computer hardware maintenance repair shop,

I own a certificate in computer diploma course,
                  And have a CompTIA a+ certification,

Am verst in desktop and laptop mother board repair,

I have passionate in fixings things,
                  I also have full knowledge on the software aspect of things,

Comment

hI, I landed here looking for a boardview or schematic of a toshiba laptop

Comment

Hi everyone, i found this forum while i'll try to repair a friend's pc. I'm not speaking english very well, hope you can help me

Comment

nothing

Comment

/o

Comment

saludos a todos desde españa

Comment

¡Hola a todos!

Quiero expresar mi sincero agradecimiento a todos los miembros de esta comunidad. Vuestra experiencia y disposición para ayudar son invaluables. ¡Gracias por hacer de este foro un lugar donde podemos aprender y resolver problemas juntos!

Comment

Hy every one,
                                I m from Croatia. Im total new in this area. I get my frst pc 1998. I can manage OS and simple network but electronics is enigma for me.

Comment

hello my uncle passed away and left a dell latitude 3400. i'm trying to unlock it so a high school robot team can use the laptop.

Comment

Hello everybody !

Comment

something...

Comment

Hi,
                                        Well what to say.
                                        I (attempt) fix electronics, for everyone who can find me. (Not a challenge)
                                        it started out with pc's to keep my knowledge up to date during burnout eventualy diversified to consoles, laptops, phones, washing machines, e-bicycles etc.
                                        And its usualy great fun to revive the dead. (Play windows installation disk backwards)

Hope this is enough as i dont like sharing any personal details with people ive just met.
                                        no offence intended.

No try, do or do not. -yoda
                                        (You can always decide afterwards that you failed)

Comment

Hi! My name is djo, and I am an amateur technician who has just started learning in this field. I am fascinated by technology and want to gain a deeper understanding of various devices and systems. Currently, I am focused on learning the basics of electronics, hardware repair, and basic programming. I am very enthusiastic about developing my skills and maybe one day becoming a professional in this field. I am always looking for new projects to work on to enhance my knowledge and experience.

Comment

Working...
                                          X