Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, my name is Bryson. Joining the forum to get access to a BIOS dump so I can fix my BIOS locked CF-19 Toughbook. Wish me luck!

Comment

Howdy guys, new here in this site
      i live in BC, Canada.
      Been working on Apple computers for over 15 years and just recently working on Computer restorations and slowly collecting them. Recent restoration was a 2001 Alienware Aurora DDR "pre dell".

after severals years on computer repair and restoration, i have decided to step up further more in my skills by doing micro soldering.
      Currently working on several Graphics card and my skills are getting better and better and now thinking about starting my own business. i have most of the equipments, but sadly enough, trying to get the schematic diagrams for GPUs are hard to find. i have found a few online, but most of them are PDF files and looking mostly on the boardview format that the app can read

So i am hoping to learn a lot from all of you and hoping to share my skill also to you guys

Comment

Hello im from Poland

Comment

Hi All, Small time mr fix it. just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for capacitors and schematics.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Hello all, Glad to be here

Comment

Hello friends! 👋 Allow me to introduce myself—I'm an old-school computer aficionado. My journey began with the ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, and Amiga, and I even tinkered with the PDP-11/40 repairs as a student part time job. My very first PC was a Hewlett Packard portable with an amber display and the CP/M 80 operating system (With double 360KB drives). Nowadays, I occasionally fix computers for data recovery and forensics purposes.
                I'm happy to be part of this group where we can share our knowledge, experiences, and love for all things that have an electronic part in it. 😊🖥️

Comment

Saying hello and hopefully I'll be an asset to the information here

-L'appel du vide-

Comment

Hi all i am paul aka m3vuv,been into radios/computors and electronics from the age of 7,now 58 but still dabble eyesight permiting,living in lincs uk and a mot tester mechanic by trade.

Comment

HELLO

Comment

Hellooo!

Came here to see what you are up to and everything seems to be fine

Im in a hurry so now I would like to see some sweet schematics and find out some great tips to become a master technician :-)

I hope u all are having a great day!!

Comment

Hello everyone!
                          My adventure in electronics begun back in high school and it keeps going strong after more than 20 years.
                          Came here to learn more and help or get help!

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm here to find information on bios flash

Comment

my name is dangin maskuri
                              Age 26 years
                              I am an all electronics technician
                              Without disrespect, I hope I can join this forum.

Comment

Hola Amigos

I am here becouse me need from some sharing tip and exprience in audio equipment repairing.

Comment

Hi there as u can see am new in this community
                                  And I need to learn how to fix boards or how they work
                                  So I was hoping for someone to show me the ropes

Comment

Hi there guys

Comment

Hi, my name is Alex and I am a college student and worker. I live in Italy, I am studying computer science and I studied electronics during high school.
                                      I enjoy repairing almost everything, but I do my best in electronic repairs. As a hobby I repair and modify gaming consoles, salvage televisions from the landfill to give them new life, and try my hand at any kind of electronic repair .

Besides studying, I work as a software developer .

Comment

Hi im jake from maine. New member,Not a lot of experience. Hoping to learn from others.

Comment

Hi, your techy guy from phils. fund and friendly to all. wish to help you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X