Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kalian semua tampak hebat, suka menjawab pertanyaan yg tidak ada di forum lain,

terimakasih sudah boleh masuk forum ini

Comment

Hi there, my Name is 3ZX9 and i am from Germany near Cologne.

Sorry for posting in wrong thread.

Comment

Hi , my name is royco and i live in indonesia thk's

Comment

Hi! I am an interested amateur trying to fix laptops for friends.

Comment

Hi everibody .

Comment

Hello my fellow technical people struggling away each day. Im Stevie all the way from Cape Town, South Africa. Im currently a tech in the maritime industry but in my spare time i like ti fiddle with Macs

Comment

Hi I'm from Taiwan, surfing on the Internet and just bump into this amazing site.
                I'm always interesting in fixing gadgets that seems not died (yet), wish I can get more opportunity here!

Comment

从事电脑装机方面的电子维修爱好者 Electronic repair enthusiasts engaged in computer assembly

Comment

Olá me chamo Rick l. sou novo aqui queria solicitar um esquema da placa v5we2 la-9532p
                    Rev:A1
                    2013-04-03

Comment

My name is Mike and I'm just an electronic hobbyist. I am a Network Architect by trade.

Comment

Hello, my name is Morgan and I am just trying to fix my boss's ThinkPad P51s so I had to sign up. Hopefully I find the information I need here!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to join this forum and connect with fellow electronics enthusiasts. My journey into the world of electronics began about five years ago in Denmark when I started studying to become an electrotechnician. After that i pursued a different formal education, my passion for electronics has remained a significant part of my life.

In my spare time, I dedicate myself to repairing various electronic devices, with a particular focus on GPUs. This hobby allows me to stay connected to the field I love and continually hone my skills. Whether it's diagnosing issues, soldering components, I find immense satisfaction in bringing malfunctioning electronics back to life.

I'm also the go-to person for my family, friends, and former coworkers whenever they encounter electronic problems. From troubleshooting and repairing household gadgets to providing advice on electronic projects, I'm always eager to lend a helping hand.

Joining this forum, I hope to share my experiences, learn from others, and contribute to the community.

Comment

Just trying to twach myself how to troubleshoot and fix pcb and microsolder

Comment

LENOVO AUTOPATCHER NOT WORKING

Comment

saludos

Comment

Hi there, my Name is anhnamdan and i am from Vietnam

Comment

New to the forum, have a couple thinkpads i need some bios help with. looks like i found the right place.
                                    cheers

Comment

Hola,mil gracias por aceptarme en el grupo
                                      Espero no ser molesto y poder aportar a la plataforma parte de mí experiencia .
                                      Reitero mí agradecimiento y doy un gran saludo a todos desde Argentina (por el momento ;-) )

Comment

Hello guys. I'm new here i'm From Madagascar, glad to be with y'all

Comment

A WELCOME to everyone that joins in!!

Peta, ofcourse some advertising would always be helpful to making this a success.... This forum has existed since October 6th 2003, online the first time at about 9:00PM CST. Being a couple days old, atleast there's traffic...

I don't know if this forum will be a huge success or not, I created it out of requests from viewers, so we'll see how many actually join... If it takes off, I'll be tickled pink!! If it flops, I'll simply remove it.

A little about me?!?

HMMM I'll give a little info... I've been in the electronics field since 1991, with experience ranging from TV/VCR repair all the way to industrial electronics for a very large and well known manufacturer. I started in computers in 1994, just for a change and something I thought would be more challenging.... First of all, in the computer field, I AM NOT a number cruncher (programmer) YUK!!!!! I'm a hardware/network guy... I can install any OS, repair and make it work, but sitting and typing code is more boring than watching flies mate!! So I stick to hardware!! I get the 'thrill' from coming up with cures for problems, creative and USEFUL mods (this DOES NOT include neon lights and corny batman windows in my cases)...

Before the VP6 was around, Abit's poster child was the BP6, dual celeron board... Being one of the pioneers to run dual Coppermines in my BP6 was quite a thrill... Then came the VP6, and the dreaded crap cap problem... Thus was born PROJECT:VP6, which is over a year old... It can be viewed at www.kabalsrealm.com/systems/projects/vp6/. That single article ultimately led to badcaps.net and this forum... I was shocked at the publicity it drew...

A little inside info?!?
                                          Well, age?! I'll say late 20's and that's close enough... I enjoy dealing with the computers, all of this is just a hobby these days, so if it did flop, it's no loss... I'm also a car nut... (300ZX!!!)... I also enjoy flying immencely, although, no I don't own an airplane... YET!!! Maybe if I sell off all this computer junk, I could afford one... HEH I own 3 domain names, and host sites for a few friends on this array... Of course they pay me nothing... HMMM Ohh well... Money isn't all... That's about all I think needs to be revealed... If there's something you really need to know about me, ask... The answer all depends on the question you asked...

Anyhow,
                                          Peta, and everyone else that has joined, Welcome to the forums!! Bring some friends with ya!! :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                          X