Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I came across this forum because of a faulty TV. Interestingly, I had exactly the same sequence of errors as another user had already described with this model (a Samsung device).
    Although I am not a trained electronics technician, I am still interested in repairing things, as long as this is still reasonably economical. So I'm curious to see if you can help me with this 😊

Comment

hi im from philippines works as gadget laptop computer tech most on hardware moding chrome to windows version 3rd level microsoldering i love gadgets for most advance tech. i also own this kind of repair here at sm malls

Comment

HP Pavilion - 14-bf122tx schematic

Comment

Hello there, im Kostas from Greece and im electronics engineer.
          i'm working on electronic repairs for some years now.

Comment

Hello guys,
            Name is Haroon, 40 of age and from Philippines! currently working here in Saudi as IT personnel.
            Nice to meet you all.

Comment

welcome feel free to hask anyhello question or just have fun... zz0.22gh0xngpkczz

Comment

I am an electrical engineer working in power production in my day time job. As a hobby I love to disassemble and fix broken things, mainly electric/electronic stuff.
                Iphones, laptops, power supplies, etc.

Guess I will have lots to learn from the tremendous experience in this forum! Will try to contribute as much as I can.

Comment

Hi, let me introduce myself, my name is Fabrizio, owner of Digilab, a repair laboratory in Perugia Italy, I would like to take advantage of those who know more than me to ask a particular question.
                  I hope you can help me and I will try to give my contribution.
                  HI.

Comment

Indonesian laptop technician join this just now. i have small laptop reparation garage and join this forum to get any information, any important information about tech laptop and of course to know how other technician working in laptop reparation. This forum help me for first my join, i get bios file that this is very important to me, thank you, and Hi for all here...

Comment

Hello, new member here.

I'm trying to repair some motherboards, power supplys and anything i can catch.(I have no idea how )
                      I want to learn everything about electronics diagnostic and repairs, and will contribuite, if I can, witth Bios and boardviews.

Comment

sou arquilau cavalheiro e estou aprendendo tudo do começo, toda ajuda é muito bem vinda.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                          Here cause I'm a pc technician since so many years.
                          So definitely in some cases, your help can be so helpfull 😉
                          Will contribute as best as I can.

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm new here ... my name is Journey or Kevin and been doing electronics repairs for 30 plus years on many various types of equipment.
                            I currently work out of my house and just over a year ago started working at a shop who was my competition to an extent.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, im john, i just need a lil help with my bios locked laptop. cheers

Comment

Hello I am blake and I am trying to glean every bit of info on t2 jailbreaking to try and fix a pile of macs that I really dont want to be working on lol

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is nfisch, and I'm from Germany. I recently found this forum while searching for schematics and board views for the MacBook Air M1, especially for the audio jack board. My own device has suffered water damage, and I need detailed information to help with the repairs.

I look forward to learning from the community here and contributing where I can. Any assistance or pointers to resources for MacBook Air M1 schematics, particularly for the audio jack board, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is maskuri, and I'm from Indonesia. I recently found this forum while searching for schematics and board views.

I look forward to learning from the community here and contributing where I can.

Thank you!

Comment

hello guys, My name is Rizal

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to join this forum! My name is Jerry, and I'm a passionate electronics enthusiast. I have a particular interest in repairing and restoring old electronic devices. Recently, I've been diving into troubleshooting various hardware issues and learning more about electronic components and their impact on device performance.

I look forward to exchanging knowledge, sharing my experiences, and learning from the seasoned experts here.

Best regards,
                                          JK Electronics Pro

Comment

Working...
                                          X