This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello
    I'm trying to figure out how to unlock BIOS on some laptops, this seems to be the right place to start looking.

Regards,

Comment

Hmmmm... He estado aquí un tiempo, pero tal vez hace mucho tiempo que me presento

Obviamente español es mi idioma, uno de muchos en realidad (aunque eso no es importante), soy viejo, muy viejo... como mediados de 90's y han estado alrededor de computadoras y incursionando en la programación desde los días de apogeo del w90, completando un Certificado Avanzado en Info Tech' durante los últimos 90's.

Realmente me he convertido en un gato de todos los oficios y puedo entender dónde
      espigas
      viene de, me inclino principalmente hacia el entusiasmo por el hardware, pero no soy mucho más que un noob con experiencia, lo mismo con mi experiencia en electrónica,un aficionado con una conexión a tierra de electrónica básica de la escuela secundaria (disculpe el juego de palabras)

Me remitieron a este sitio durante una mala experiencia con una plataforma MSI s370 tardía y he acechado de vez en cuando, finalmente, inscribirme cuando este aspecto de mi pasatiempo pasó a primer plano, principalmente recapitulo para el desafío, pero como simplemente no puedo soportar el desperdicio frívolo (de ahí reciclo lo que puedo), Reparo PC para familiares y amigos por igual, ¡bueno, esa es mi excusa para grabar de todos modos!

He encontrado este sitio una excelente fuente de investigación relevante y material práctico y agradezco a todos los responsables, Solo puedo esperar que en el futuro mi escaso éxito pueda ser de ayuda para otra persona

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm new to electronics repair and very excited to join this community. I have a basic understanding of electronics and am eager to learn more from experienced members here. Looking forward to your guidance and support!

Best

Comment

Howdy! Thanks for the opportunity, and access to the many blessings this community has to offer! Shalom!

Comment

Hi ! I'm a new member !

I'm trying to repair a DPS-200PP-185 power supply.
            One of the Mosfet exploded and I cannot read the component 's reference. See the pictures below... it is the upper one 😁
            I have also to replace the resistances and the value of one of them is difficult to read ; it is the R803, just after the diodes rectifier bridge...
            Has anyone had the schematics ? Thanks for your help !!

Comment

• SMDFlea
              SMDFlea commented
              Editing a comment
              Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

I'm 48 yo.
            I found same drivers to my laptop in this site, badcaps..
            I think this site keep a lot of good staff in order to rapir errors and repair ideas.
            I hope learn and contribute with you. And I Hope to have some fun here, also.

By.

Comment

HELLO

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a systems administrator with knowledge of basic electronics, so on many occasions I need to ask some questions about the repair of equipment with electronic failures.

Comment

hi alll,

i am a hobbyis that repair laptop on free time rhis page was great comminity and such a big help

Comment

Hi,
                    Brock here!
                    I'm a newbie in repairs but have a solid background in electronics engineering.
                    Currently doing a phd in electronics where i reuse old smartphones, I try to be useful by repairing stuff from my frieds and all.

Comment

good morning to you all, like you, I am passionate about electronics and repairs and more, I hope to find help and electrical diagrams to try to fix electronic boards and so on, thanks

Comment

I am Dwayne Hopkins, and I now work at the University of West Florida, Emerald Coast Campus as the Electronics and Mechanical Laboratories Manager. Sounds much more impressive than it is, but it is fun. I have 40+ years working on electronics test equipment, USAF/Army/Navy electronics test equipment, Radar/VOR/ILS/IFF/morealpabetsoup test equipment, ground and airborne telemetry equipment, and some RADIAC, physical/dimensional and electro-mechanical equipment. I have continued learning, and now work with Xduino-type boards for personal projects, and am learning the projects the students create in order to help them as needed. Part of my job is also to maintain, and repair as able, the test equipment, learning aids (the most challenging at the moment is a KUKA robotic arm that needs some help, and ancillary equipment (A/V, distance learning, student projects donated to public learning centers, etc.) Currently working a benchtop DC power supply, a TOA A-212MK2 amp, and the KUKA of course.

Comment

Hello I am Vaionko, an electronics hobbyist and starting my master's studies in EE soon.

Comment

Hello, my name is Balfler. I enjoy fixing my own electronics.

Comment

Hi all,
                              First time visitor/registerer/poster, not a professional but enjoy fixing stuff. I won't post much, I'm a reader more than anything.
                              best
                              Akperishte

Comment

hi all
                                i m there from 2009 and it's first time i introduce my self !
                                so i m some one who fall in love with electronics from the first radio receiver i meet in our house !

Comment

Gjhvjkhvcvj

Comment

Hey guys I watched learnelectronicsrepair video on YouTube to help me sleep, lol and it's kinda stuck on my mind

Then, I bought used power supply, mod it, recap it
                                    And now it's a dud lol

Comment

Hola a todos, llegué al foro buscando un archivos bios válido para una placa ECS del año 2012.
                                      Creo que lo encontré.
                                      Solo me falta la utilidad para poder instalarla.
                                      Les agradezco el esfuerzo por mantener un sitio como este.

Comment

Hello. I have been using and repairing computers since 2000. I attach importance to information exchange. I want to both benefit from the knowledge of my friends here and enable them to benefit from my knowledge. good forums to everyone

Comment

Working...
                                        X