Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I'm Ben. Though I work as a photographer full-time, I have developed an interest in electronics. I finished a one-year program in consumer electronics before starting my degree program in industrial engineering. Ever since, I have been going to my brother's electronics store on a daily basis to assist him with fixing consumer goods like TVs, computers, and amplifiers.

Comment

Hi All, I'm Galen. I have an interest in electronics by-way of my work as a software engineer. Just exploring topics currently!

Comment

Hi, everybody , I am haoran , from China, Suzhou ,nice to meet friend here , i want to learn somthing here with Russia firend , that 's all

Comment

Bom dia, Meu Nome é Filipe e trabalho com eletrónica.

É COM PRAZZER QUE ME INSCRVERI NESTE FORUM

Comment

Good day guys, I'm new here and expecting to expand my hobby in electronics repairing since i work as an automation engineer so i hope i find and help everyone to the extent in my capacity. Thank you guys.

Comment

Hi I am a dude trying to get my laptop working.

Comment

Hi, I'm tutdyay, and I am trying to fix my laptop.

Comment

오늘 가입했습니다. 저는 대한만국에 사는 평범한 맥 사용자 이며 수리를 취미로 합니다.

Comment

Hi All!!! Thanks for having me here! Im from Bedford in uk and I'm self learner trying to have fun in electronics hope I can help or learn from you guys!! Thanks

Comment

Hello, I'm jhay. I'm new learner. thank's for having me.

Comment

I actually joined in 2018 but I'm not sure I ever posted here. As a penance, I forced by slave AI to write a poem about recapping.

In circuits of old, where time's touch has strayed,
                        Capacitors weep, their essence decayed.
                        Once vibrant hearts, now withered and weak,
                        Their song of charge, a fading antique.

With electrolyte drained, their magic lost,
                        Distorted signals, a haunting ghost.
                        Humming melodies turn to discord's embrace,
                        As aging components mar the sonic space.

But fear not, for hope's gentle light appears,
                        In the art of recapping, a solace nears.
                        With steady hand and tools precise, we mend,
                        Breathing new life, a joyful trend.

Fresh capacitors, their promise so pure,
                        Replace the weary, a vibrant cure.
                        Humming circuits, once muted and frail,
                        Now sing with clarity, their voices prevail.

Oh, the joy of restoration, a sweet refrain,
                        As vintage sounds awaken, alive again.
                        Capacitors reborn, their purpose renewed,
                        A symphony of electrons, gratitude imbued.

Cheers
                        Steve

Comment

Hi, my name is Jesus_is_Lord
                          I am electronic engineer and i am actually working in industrial service to ships and others.
                          I come here searching for information and help to repair my wife's IPAD 7 WIFI-2019, model A2197. Iam not expert in phone repair, but i want to learn, so i am reading and searching information.
                          I sent the ipad to a techincal service, but they did not repair it, so i am trying to fix it. The problem is the IPAD is not booting and no turn on.
                          This is what i found until this moment:
                          1) with battery connected, the current draw from the power supply is about 450mA from the charging port.
                          2) no short circuit in lines VCC_MAIN, VCC_BATT.
                          3) with the power supply, or with the battery, the 3.7V of VCC_MAIN and 1V8_ALWAYS are generated without problem.
                          4) the current draw from the power supply, without battery, is about 26mA from the charging port.
                          5) i haven't the diode mesurements of the main lines if power, so i dont known if i have a fuge in VCC_main or other line of principal power.
                          6) i dont know what other test or action i have to do to diagnostic the fault.

I'll appreciate so much your help.
                          God bless you, and thanks for this forum.

Post data: sorry for my english, is not very well.

Comment

Hello, I'm Ferreira. I'm a microsolder tech. Thank's.

Comment

Merci beaucoup

Comment

Hello All,
                                I am not much of a talker but hope to be of help here and there.
                                Been around since the vic20.
                                Greetings to all.

Comment

I am hobbyist non-skilled with a background in phones and PCs (hardware and software from South Africa
                                  Farm Drive SIM 3D - For Android

Comment

Ola me chamo Wermeson, estou iniciando com reparos elétricos e essa página me ajudara muito na minha jornada. Fico grato a todos pela ajuda e pela compreensão!

Comment

Olá Boa tarde a todos, sou novo aqui, ainda estou aprendendo e espero ajudar muitos aqui, obrigado a todos!

Comment

HI,
                                        Im Caps Blocker,a self taught electronics tec.(non qualified).
                                        I fell in love with destroying things(Sony Walkmans etc) at an early age of taking things apart without a clue of putting it back together and it was my first experience with electronics.
                                        Did an electronics course way back in the late 90's but nothing came of it as British Telecom were scaling down when id finish my course. A couple of years before covid hit i started tinkering with tablets
                                        and phones and the passion for fixing electronics came back the main difference being SMD & BGA whereas the majority of components id use were mostly through hole or surface mount IC's. 1 thing led to another and before long i was fixing ipads phones tablets games consoles laptops and car key fobs just had to get my head around the hot air station and microscope as it was a new concept to me. There's a lot of people i need to thank for their content and knowledge over the past 5 or so years 1 of them who lead me to this site for much needed information

Comment

Hey everyone, greetings from Alabama USA. Like most others, I ran into this forum trying to Google a solution to my broken device. I'm amazed that a forum like this still exists in 2024, and I hope it keeps going even longer. Looking forward to helping and finding info in the forums!
                                          SEE MORE | GO TO POST

Comment

Working...
                                          X