This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Not sure if I had posted previously here but thank you for letting me join your forum

I come here from time to time if everything else isn't available or i'm unsure. This is a nice place

Comment

I already introduce my self before...

Comment

Hey everyone Im Bigg, Im from Atlanta, and Im new to things but ready and willing to learn. Im 40 years old. Currently taking classes.

Comment

Hi everybody
          I would like to introduce :
          I was born in 1994, working in computer repair since 2012,
          I joined the forum for a long time and feel that the forum helps me a lot in my work.
          Thank you everyone

Comment

Hallo Guys, I'am from Indonesia
            iam in here, because im study or learning electronic etc.

thankyou

Comment

hello
              I signed up to fix a laptop that isn't working.
              I don't have any skills, but I have a lot of questions.

Comment

ПроĐČДт пОшу Ń‡Ń‚ĐŸĐ± Đ·Đ°ĐżĐŸĐ»ĐœĐžŃ‚ŃŒ. И ĐČĐŸĐ·ĐŒĐŸĐ¶ĐœĐŸŃŃ‚ŃŒ сĐșачать.

Comment

55 year old from Bellingham, WA, USA. Novice electronics hobbyist. I can solder well enough to repair things IF I can determine which component needs to be replaced. I can fix the obvious, but still in the dark when it comes to diagnostics. I'm learning, slowly.

Comment

Hi

trying to unlock Macbook a2179

Best regards

Comment

100FIX from Nigeria.
                      Regards.

Comment

hi im new here and ready to share my problems lol

Comment

Hi, I'm Jonah! 👋

I'm obsessed with broken or locked electronics. I have no formal education in this domain but I spend most of my free time into this wonderful and frustrating universe.

I'm here to learn and help.

Comment

Hi , my name is Sorin . Liked to be named as an electronic guy troubleshooting detector . Here I m a newby , keen to learn more

Comment

Hi

Thank you for letting me join your forum

I come here from time to time. This is a nice place.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I work on repairing motherboards and phones, and I hope to learn something new here.

Comment

Hi folks, my name is Samuel and i'm a begginer technician by hobbie search for more knowledge.

I started my own business recently in this area, so i need some help,

I'am a Brazilian, livein Santa Catarina, South of Brazil, the land of beauty beaches, and in winter is cold like -5 ÂșC, cold as F*** (for me)!

I'm counting on your help, thanks folks!
                                  Last edited by Troggian; 07-16-2024, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Hi I am Nabil from Yemen, I work as a computer technician

Comment

hello, im funsaiki and im an man from brazil

Comment

hello, sampuc from indonesia, need a dump of bios for M710q, and want to learn more, so here i am

Comment

my name is Christopher Anderson i am a automotive technician form Jamaica but working in the London GB i also fix laptop in my stare time and resell them as diagnostic equipment for truck owner

Comment

Working...
                                          X