This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone 👋

I love tinkering with tech and fixing all sorts of electronics.
    I also enjoy "cosplaying" as a sysadmin in my free time

Comment

Hola. Saludos desde Chile.

Comment

Hello!
        Just joined after lurking for a while. Im studying electronics at university and trying to repair a TV at the moment.
        Watching the first pages of this forum post is funny to see someone aspiring to a quad core from their Athlon XP!
        Sat here on a Mac M1 haha

Ed.

Comment

GRACIAS POR ACEPTARME

Comment

hi mmg,
            looking for some boardview of devices that i have at home to fix it.

Comment

Olá!

Comment

Hello, I'm not good at introductions, so feel free to ask if you have any questions 🤭

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

Hi, finally getting around to joining, better late than never they say

In a past life, bc - before children, I loved messing around with anything electronic, and would still like to, but don't very often get chance. Now I mostly look after Linux servers.
                    Hopefully one day I will rebuild my zx81 after I de-soldered all the component when I was just a young lad... and I guess I might need to replace the caps by now

Comment

Hi everyone
                      I am a qualified electronics technician, I started way back in '78 with ZX Spectrum followed by C16, C64, 128, Amiga the whole series. Then came PC 286 etc. etc. In the hardware field or practiced in a telecommunications industry for 13 years (tools for pointing antennas and TV and SAT and microwaves) then I decided to honor my passion: IT and hardware. I started an electronic laboratory business in '98, repairing and producing electronic devices.
                      I am happy to be part of this community and I will give my contribution
                      of information to anyone who needs it.

Comment

Hello. I'm Doug, I have very little knowledge of electronics, some but not much. I can solder though! 😂
                        I'm a bit of a serial-tinkerer, and spent my youth dismantling things I shouldn't Maybe I'll learn how to fix my power amp one day.
                        I'm here to learn more, and I registered simply because I wanted to thank someone who posted a link to buy PSU boards for my DJ mixer that is long out of production.
                        Carry on...

Comment

Hola, saludos desde Tijuana

Comment

Hi, I signed up to find a solution to a problem with my Marantz NR1501

Comment

Hi i m Aleks. I like computers and do hobby repairs in free time and setup server racks.

Comment

Hi, I singed up to learn about working on computer motherboards

Comment

Hi,

Jan, from Belgium, here.
                                  First system: TRS-80 Color Computer (6809 processor), then a NEC V30 (Intel 8086 clone) - based PC clone, then a 386, Pentium, and so on...
                                  I use Windows, Linux and MacOS, with a preference for MacOS.
                                  Physicist, computer scientist, electronics enthusiast, (inactive) licensed HAM (callsign ON7JAN). Worked 10+ years as a Windows developer in C, C++, java, Python, ... Last 20 years mostly working in cybersecurity.
                                  Thanks for having me!

Jan.

Comment

Hello. My name is Toni, I live in the Midwest, and love to learn. I am a wealth of useless knowledge, or so I have been told. I enjoy the feeling of pride when or if I am able to fix or solve a problem. So I guess I am here to hopefully learn some new tricks. Thank you.

Comment

Hola

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello to every one. I'm very glad to join this forum!

Comment

Working...
                                          X