X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all!
    I love electronics since childhood.
    Now I decided to try to delve deeper into electronics. I want to learn the basics and fix my laptop myself in the future.

Comment

hello all I singed up to learn about working on computer motherboards

Comment

Hello All,

Name is Taylor and I'm from Washington. Joined the forum to see if I can get some schematics for an Asus ROG laptop that recently stopped powering on and taking a charge.

Comment

Hello All,

Name is Taylor and I'm from Washington. Joined the forum to see if I can get some schematics for an Asus ROG laptop that recently stopped powering on and taking a charge.

Comment

Taylor. Washington state. Looking for specific motherboard schematic

Comment

Ooops! Sorry, wrong post.

Comment

Greetings all.

Retired TV technical production. Eternal tinkler of all thing but rarely successful! 🤣😎

Stumbled onto this when searching for a fix to a problem with LG VHS/CD recorder RC 389H and a HP 800 G4 with no bios access.

Hope to get a resolution for either.

Cheers

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Hi All, always trying to repair everything. Now trying to reset a bios of a long forgotten laptop..

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello everyone, I just joined for a BIOS issue, at my job we repair computers, I have always found it very interesting. As you know, sometimes a small thing can cause a laptop not to turn on or not work properly. Other times people need to update their computer operating systems. I hope I can help in some way.

Greetings.

Comment

Hi all,
                          I am new in this topic, from Belgium.
                          I need you help to clean the bios password Dell Latitude 5410 Bios Password 8FC8
                          Is there anybody could help me on this?
                          many thanks in advance

Comment

Hi,

long time reader, first time poster.

I mostly tinker around.

Comment

Looking into repairing Motherboards as a hobby.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi Guys, im new here. im Derek, im a software and network engineer, and im a producer and jazz musician, THanks guys!

Comment

hi all jus an i nerd learning the ropes etc

Comment

Hi all! I am new to electronics repair and only do it as a hobby.

Comment

Hi folks, I hope I can be of help on this forum, even though I´m a beginner on many things, I´ll try my best to assist. Of course, I´ll ask for help before I can confidently help others after learning conciously.

Comment

Hi all, i am new into repairing and want to do it as a hobby

Comment

Working...
                                          X