X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. I'm here to inquire about dell motherboards

Comment

Buenas, que puedo agregar, soy estudiante, aficionado a la tecnología y estoy en este grupo para ir aprendiendo más acerca de tecnología, programación y reparación de todo lo que es informática, gracias por leer

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Leo, nice to meet you, have a nice day.

Comment

새로이 가입 완료

Comment

hello everyone , i'm shahr773 from iran

Comment

Hi all,
              my name is Dale and I'm in Melbourne, Australia.
              I'm an electrician by trade and love tinkering around. I'm here mainly to get advice and learn about electronics and smaller items.
              I know there's a lot of smart minds here so looking forward to picking your brains.

Dale

Comment

hello my name is yoosuf i am very intrested in learning new things from a small country

Comment

Hello everbody

Comment

Hi, guys. I am a PC enthusiast. My main focus is tweaking mobos and bios settings to get the most stable smooth experience. I am interested in learning schematics so I would get into diy or fixing various motherboards / GPUs.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to join this community! My name is Gonzalo, and I'm a passionate tech enthusiast with a knack for disassembling and fixing electronics. Ever since I can remember, I've been fascinated by how things work, often taking apart gadgets just to see what's inside and then putting them back together again (most of the time successfully!).

I have a background as a PC repairman, which has given me plenty of hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing a wide range of hardware and software issues. Whether it's a stubborn laptop, a glitchy desktop, or a finicky motherboard, I love the challenge of diagnosing problems and finding effective solutions.

In addition to PC repairs, I enjoy working with all kinds of electronics and continually expanding my knowledge in the ever-evolving tech world. I'm here to learn from all of you, share my experiences, and hopefully offer some helpful advice along the way.

Looking forward to engaging with everyone and contributing to the discussions!

Kind regards,
                      Gonzo

Comment

I'm new here looking for details about lots of different items. I'm trying to rehab electronics and resale them for profit... Wish me luck, please.

Comment

Well... here trying to find enough info to fix this ol' guys dell laptop... wish me luck, the eyes aren't that good anymore and the hands shake a bit...

Comment

Hello my name is jeremiah, I'm a electronic noob my brother is good with them so I started to tinker.
                            I enjoy trying to fix things just don't have the expertise yet.

Comment

Hi
                              I'm new here, to patch my dell Bios.
                              I've got Latitude D600, Vostro 3450, Latitude 3550 and now a Latitude 5420.
                              I'm from France

Comment

Working in a tech store and needing schematics occasionally

Comment

Hola, mi nombre es Mauricio, tengo un pequeño taller de reparaciones, me encanta aprender cosas nuevas y también contribuir.

Comment

Hi my name is Ali Taimoor khan i am here to fix my Dell Lattitude E5440 bios

Comment

Hi from Malaysia

Comment

hi im compupro from durban

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Normen, nice to meet you and have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                                          X