Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bom dia, Muito Feliz em participar desse Fórum!
    Acabei de começar a estudar Eletrônica, buscando uma nova profissão, desde já agradeço a recepção!

Comment

Hi
      I'm very happy to join the community ...
      Thanks ADMINS

Comment

Hello every one
        My name is Tawfik Nabil, i works with electronics board repairer and works with computers software and hardware ,
        hope to be added value to this forum
        Thanks &
        Best Regards

Comment

hi i am ali .i am a laptop technician

Comment

i need lenovo t470s patch pls help

Comment

• SMDFlea
              SMDFlea commented
              Editing a comment
              Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hi,
            I live in NC, USA and am a newbie to electronics troubleshooting.
            Started as a programmer in Assembler and COBOL back in late 70's but have moved up the corporate ladder, so haven't programmed in years - would be challenged by the modern development tools.
            I enjoy fixing stuff and play around on TVs, Amps, etc.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello, I'm King Terrible the Terrible. I like linux and I don't know much about electronics, I'm here because I'm trying to unlock the bios of my second hand Thinkpad T480

Comment

Hola nombre en la red es hyperblack, vengo a esto foto en busca de conocimiento y aprendizaje, soy informarico desde hace ya muchos an̈os,

Comment

Hello, My name is XbladeXII
                    Looking for help tohreset bios administrator on hp 405 g6

Comment

hola soy nuevo en este tema de reparación, gracias por aceptarme.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Angel, I am Cuban and medical doctor, but passionate about technology, gnu-linux and crypto. I come to this forum to learn and to contribute as much as I can.

Comment

Hello Hello,

New here. Only broke stuffs throughout my life. When anything in my home was faulty, i quickly opened it up and broke it further, I have decided to turn over a new leaf. From today ONWARD, i will repair and make it WORK. I am 50. My eyes are not as good. Wish me luck and give me the support. Looking to dismantle and repair a Lenovo Ideapad 300-14ISK Model Name 80Q6. Anyone has a schematic to this? God bless me.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                            SMDFlea commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hello everyone,
                          Thanks to Youtube I am here.
                          I just want to say that i'm passionate with te electronics, but until I need a loooot of study and practice. Here to help and I hope one day build guitar tube amplifiers and pedal effects.
                          Good Bye!

Comment

I joined to download a file. I am not really sure what i am doing. Hth

Comment

I joined to download a file

Comment

Hi

​​​​I am xprit I live in France and I am passionate about new technologies.

I discovered the forum following a problem with my laptop

see you soon

Comment

Commodore PET'ten beri PC'leri tamir ediyorum/kullanıyorum.sadece bir geri dönüş var. Bu kötü kapak olayının kapsamını ancak şimdi fark ediyorum...korkutucu.

Comment

Buongiorno a tutti mi chiamo Stefano e sono di Pocenia

Comment

Hi, I'm new
                                      my first system was the commodore 64
                                      I'm not a hardware guy but I'm crazy about IT products.
                                      I'm here because I'm having problems with an HP notebook

Comment

Working...
                                      X