This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been hardware hacking/ modding/ repairing for almost 30 years,
    growing up less fortunate the only way i had a chance of a computer/game console
    was garage sale finds, learning/ fixing something. I still have that passion today.

I need help with a bios and will post in the proper format .

Comment

Hello,
      I'm Tinysprings,

I'm interested in repairing my Panasonic Plasma TV that went just out after 13 years of flowless service.
      I'm not keen to garbage it right now. I didn't study electronics but tinkled quite a lot with valves on audio amps and MOSFET HV power supplies. That could do the trick with a some guidings.
      Thanks for being there !

Comment

Hello.
        I love technology.
        Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm learning to program and repair PCs. Thank you

Comment

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Computrace-free BIOS, and it looks like peeps on these forums can help.

Best Regards,

Comment

Hola, me llamo Darío. Soy nuevo aquí en el foro.
              Estoy aprendiendo sobre electrónica e informática. Llevo un par de años pero siento que me falta mucho, no estoy seguro de qué tanto pueda aportar al foro pero haré lo más posible por ayudar.
              Trato de aprender inglés, también, ya que vi muchos libros sólo en ese idioma o en portugués.

Comment

Am a hardware dabbler, worked for my aunt for a number of years at TSU, her personal company building servers and workstations for elderly housing complexes. Now I rove flea markets and pick up stray laptops to refurb and give to those in need, though I do sell some here n there to be able to buy more, cyclic resonance there. Been runnning into lock issues as of late so looking into info on bypass's

Comment

While after moving to Canada, I am learning almost everything to do it yourself. I would like to learn from others and contribute if I am capable to. :-) Wish every body have a happy life.

Comment

hi
                    i want bios.Please give me bios. thank

Comment

Hi i am from India. Struggling on laptop repairing. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by hw4434252 View Post
                        hi
                        i want bios.Please give me bios. thank
                        Have you tried to search for BIOS at the manufacturer's website?

Comment

Hello guys, new here and hope to be of help as you guys can be of help to me too in tech services,looking forward to a working together.....#1love

Comment

Hi,
                            An introduction. Owner of Medway Computer in Kent. been trading for 28 years in Sales and Repairs of computers,desktops, laptop, tablet and all other gadgets. Started out as a distributor but once the internet came out it knocked htta for six so had to diversify.

Comment

Hi! I have been interested in IT things for quite some time! I've been searching the corners of the internet for a while! however, I didn't get a worthwhile answer anywhere to explore some problems! here it seems that I can find people with whom I can share my thoughts! 🙂

Comment

Hey there! 👋 Meet [abdelrhman], Egypt's resident wizard of all things laptop and PC maintenance! 🧙♂️ With a solid 5-year stint under his belt, he's not just fixing computers; he's practically conducting technological CPR! Freshly out of college and diving straight into a full-time gig, he's the epitome of "learn today, troubleshoot tomorrow." 🎓💻

Whether your laptop's throwing a tantrum or your PC's having a mid-life crisis, fear not—[abdelrhman] is on the case with a smile! He's not just a fixer; he's a therapist for your tech woes. Who knew pixels and processors could have such a calming effect? 🌟

So, if your laptop decides to moonlight as a toaster or your PC wants to take a vacation to the blue screen beach, [abdelrhman is your go-to guy in Egypt! Because when it comes to tech troubles, laughter is the best (and sometimes only) medicine! 😄

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm from China.
                                  I came here by chance after searching for a technical article that I was interested in. Although I don't come here often, as a person interested in electronic technology, I like it very much.

Comment

Доброго дня коллеги. Зовут меня Максим. Сам я из Белоруссии. Изредка занимаюсь ремонтом электронной техники. Вот в поисках схемы забрел на Ваш замечательный форум. Спасибо за помощь.

Comment

Ocdrari Drogon here and I have an A2337 MacBook Air 2020 and I'm fixing this book because I bought it and it broke...

I've learned so much from this site so far and looking to give information as well get some thank you...

Comment

Good day fot Everyone!
                                        I've been a programmer for more than 20 years, but I often come across various devices that need to be repaired and/or modified.
                                        Ukraine

Comment

Hello,
                                          My name is Corentin from France and I'm studying to be a computer engineer. I'm looking to repair my study computer after a Lenovo bios update that failed...
                                          At the same time, I woule like to learn more about pc repair.

Comment

Working...
                                          X