Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a old school it to get good info from people like me that at times want straight answers not support fluff

Comment

tanks for all

Comment

Just an old timer running an IT department looking keep up to date on all this technical stuff that just isn't made available from the manufacturers! Lets us fix our units! Some of us do have the skill!

Comment

Hi, I'm Carmelo, I'm from Italy, I'm a computer technician

Comment

Hello I'm OMAR
            I'm from South Yemen

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I'm an Electronics and Automation Engineer from Spain who has been around PCs, programming, and video games since I was 3-5 years old. Currently, I have several PCs, and I love to rebuild them for different purposes while maintaining the pristine condition of their components, no matter how old they are.

I've found this forum to be a huge source of information and knowledge, especially from people with a vast amount of interesting posts to learn from, and that's something I really appreciate!

Comment

Hello every one my name is muchu
                I am computer hardware engineer I am new here I am from India

Comment

hello, I'm Vitaliy, I'm from Ukraine, I love electronics. i am a soldier

Comment

hello all, needing some help with my TV so signed up and I'm making sure to introduce myself 1st.

Comment

Hey everyone, just want to learn some useful info and recover my laptop

Comment

i am wakom IT tech
                        i am glad to be here as i want to go deep in to hardware especially unlocking bios

Comment

HOla,
                          Espero poder aportar y recibir data de utilidad

Comment

Seems like a great place to get some schematics, and hopefully will be able to contribute as well.

Comment

Hello guys plss help me with my issues

Comment

hi im new

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi
                                    my name is harry.
                                    i i hope i can give something here.thanks

Comment

My name is MacMalady87. It's nice to join my first tech based forum, please excuse my infantile ignorance when it comes to computers. I am here to learn & hopefully share what I can with everyone. I usually DIY my vehicles & woodworking but I find myself more & more interested in computers & modifying my own to suit my needs/desires. I am a civil engineer & I enjoy taking pretty much anything apart & putting it back together. I really appreciate sharing information & I look forward to helping the next person with anything I can. Thank you for the add!

Comment

hi everyone im jhon thomas from Philippines, im a computer technician i have a small business here in the phil.
                                        i want to explore my Knowledge in programing . iwant to have more friends to help me develop my skill in programing i can share my talent specially in a hardware method hope that i can get some o lot here in this forum .. thank you and hope the i will welcome here as anew member thanks ...

Comment

Bonjour je suis réparateur j'espère trouver mon bonheur ici

Comment

Working...
                                          X