Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, thank you for your contributions and wisdom, I would like to share and have the privilege of downloading bin files for my laboratory. from Colombia . greetings thank you

Comment

Hello, Edward here

Comment

ince everyone is being so social, I guess I can adapt...

Started in electronics doing ATC maintenance in the USMC for 10 years. Did four and half years with a company out in Oregon. Did a bit of traveling there.

I like tinkering with anything electronic. Mostly the hardware side. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Hey guys, I dabble a little and am happy to join.

Comment

My name is Sebastian and I've an electronic enthusiast for a couple of years, started doing small stuff like replacing the charging port on my old samsung laptop and continue with phones, after some time tried doing some laptop motherboards stuff and so on. I mostly pick used broken devices and try to repair them.

Comment

Hi all Bingers here. I'm currently an electrician primarily working on energy storage systems but my first career path was as a field service engineer. Mostly worked on high power laser systems and the associated electronics and computers. Built a handful of desktops for myself, friends, and family. Always love learning about the inner workings of various tech.

Well anyway I'm typically a lurker and only prefer to comment on something that I am very experienced in. Be well everyone.

Comment

I m there since 2009 ! but get msg to intrud my self ! hahah

Comment

Hi! I left Russia 1.5 years ago to raise my son among normal people. We live in France without documents, the income is small. I have to come up with something. So I got the idea to get involved with computers. I don't have much experience yet, so I buy old ones, upgrade them, and sell them. Little by little, people ask for help. There is not enough equipment, as well as experience, and I am constantly looking for solutions to various problems. I hope that one day I will be able to share my experience. Good luck to everyone)

Comment

I'm 45 from Louisiana been working on electronics all my life. 6 years ago I decided to open my own repair shop. Been going pretty good so far. Joined C the group because it looks like there's a lot of good info here.

Comment

Hello,
                      I am from myanmar and i also like to repair motherboards

Comment

Greetings all! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm an amateur repairer, and mainly do it as a hobby.

Most of it is junk I pick up from time to time like CRT TVs/monitors, game consoles and controllers, and I'm just starting to mess with laptops. It's mostly board level, and my success rate so far isn't terrible but hopefully the good people here and their wealth of knowledge a can help better those stats haha

Thank you again for having me, and I hope I can be of as much help to you all as you will be to me, I'm sure.

Comment

Hi,
                          Dave here from Medway Computers. Started my business in 1995 importing computer hardware but over the years diversified into a Sales and repairs shop on a busy estate. We supply anything from bespoke gaming systems to bomb disposal AI systems. The core of the business is repairs nowadays thou.

Comment

Hello techies,anyone with hp 15-f233wm bios bin file. thanks

Comment

Hello, delighted to join this great community.

Comment

hola soy tecnico en argentina su web tiene el mejor contenido sigan asi gracias

Comment

Hi
                                  I'm Guy from Cameroon. I wanted to change my hard drive on a Dell Latitude 5411 but unfortunatelly; a password is requested and i dont know what to do. Please can somebody help me?
                                  Regards

Comment

Hi
                                    I'm Guy from Cameroon. I wanted to change my hard drive on a Dell Latitude 5411 but unfortunatelly; a password is requested at the BIOS level and i dont know what to do. Please can somebody help me?
                                    Regards

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hello All . I'm Christopher from Poland.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                          I am a PhD Dr and love working on laptop PCBs. I have worked a lot on FPGA. Thanks for such a wonderful forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X