Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a new forum member but a long-time electronics geek, going all the way back to the crystal radio I built when i was around 10 years old. Back when I was learning Electronics (and "fixing" TVs by figuring out which tubes/valves to swap out). But by high school, i was designing complex circuits and fixing many solid-state devices (TVs, radio receivers, calculators, etc.) I suspect that my experience is quite familiar to most of this site's members.

I have been on disability now for 19 years, but stay active designing and building different products for home and lab. I am definitely still a hard-core Electronics geek!

Comment

hello everything is fine? with you all? Thank you for this, I hope to help you and receive help, I'm great at electronics on a laptop, thank you very much for the opportunity.

Comment

Hi there.. It´s great to be here..
        My name is Pablo and im´from Argentina.
        I working on electronic of video games consoles, and pc.
        I hopo find here some friends an d put my expirience to help to find solutions on yor trobles.
        Thanx again!!!

Comment

Hello everyone,
          I am Khanh Pc. Thanks for such a wonderful forum.

Comment

hola, buenas estoy empezando aprender a reparar pc y espero aprender mucho de ustedes desde ya gracias

Comment

Good evening forum community, I wish you all a great time here in the forum

Comment

Guten Abend,
                mein Name ist Jan und komme aus Oberhausen in Deutschland ich hoffe hier in diesem Forum interessante beiträge lesen zu können

Comment

Hello, my name is Denis, from Toronto. My hobby is fixing computers and other electronic devices. Please to meet you all.

Comment

Hey I'm Schrst. Recently got a surface pro 4 tablet. 1724 model.

Comment

Hi I am SETU, I have a Dell Latitude 5411 and I am from India

Comment

Hello everyone, New user here. Just wanted to say good to be here and hope for a great journey 😁

Comment

New user amateur but want to learn more. Especially about the SMD mystery on motherboard

Comment

hello gyz im new here

Comment

need esonic h81hel e8 bios file

Comment

Hi everyone. New member that registered years ago but never posted. Primarily focusing on game console repairs but recently got into GPU repairs too.

Comment

Hello! Im happy to be a part of this group. Thank you everyone.

Comment

Good day everyone! i need a little help, does anyone has a schematic and boarview for lenovo ideapad 1 14alc7 ?
                                    Boardcode JS471 / JS573 Rev:1.0

Comment

Sorry how rude of me, I changed my avatar before introducing myself! Hi all I work in IT support and interested to learn about board repair. Appreciate all the info and help from the community here.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm Rutger, subscribed here to learn about laptop repair.

R.

Comment

Hi there.. It´s great to be here..
                                          My name is Bandi and im´from Indonesia.
                                          I working on IT of Hospital in my region.
                                          I hope find here some friends an d put my experience to help to find solutions on yor troubles.
                                          Thanx again!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X