• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola a todos

Comment

hello everyone.
      my name is franky.
      I have been working with PC, iMac and MacBook for years.

Comment

Hello, forum, is getting bettter and better, i graduated in computer technology course, however, knowledge was not that deeply learned. in this forum. you'll learn a lot. actual.

Comment

Hi Guys, have been reading this forum for a few years, but i finally have a board that i cant find any schematics on google or on badcaps already.

Comment

Hello I'm Hector from Argentina, glad to join in, eager to share info, but I'm a newbie at laptop repair. Cheers

Comment

Hello, I am from Montreal, Canada. I read quite a lot of articles on your website and found the information very useful. I am an electrical engineer and repairing stuff more and more complex (and small). I am looking to repair my first macbook, the one bought for my daughter four years ago. ...and I have a question

Comment

Hi! I'm from North Carolina, USA. I'm a tinkerer and like to try repairing things before throwing them out.

Comment

Hi, Im Jomer from Philippines, migrated to Canada, working now as a computer technician, there's so much to learn from the years away being a computer tech.

Comment

hola soy electr

Comment

Hello all, I came across this site trying to fix a bad bios for a laptop. I love to tinker with electronics, but is only a newbie. I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Comment

hallo all

Comment

Hi there,

Mechatronics engineer here.
                          Based in France, studied in Scotland, working in Germany.

Professionally, I'm mainly in charge for writing firmware for inverters used in induction devices. Also in charge of PC software programming, power and temperatures measurements, ICT test design for our boards and many more things ( we are a small company, so everyone got to be multitasked to keep things going...)

On the private side, I love cats, occasionally computer gaming, "bricoler" with many things as we say in french which means to tinker, spending time in my garden and hiking/biking.

Also concerned about many products nowadays thrown away before reaching their end of life due to either planned obsolescence, repairable failure (repair price have too often become way more expensive than buying new, but that often doesn't include the environmental cost) or tossed away due to what I like to call technological fast fashion. That's also what drove me here, since I was looking for a way to repair my nearly 10yo LG 37UC97 monitor, and think I found a way to do it here .

Not always the most sociable person, but if I can help, I'll be happy to.

Greetings,

Jaegermeister

Comment

Engr Basil, ICT consultant

Comment

hello im Roger

Comment

Hello, i am Jürgen from Germany and search for some sschematics for my Samsung-Notebook 🙋🏻

Comment

Hello .
                                  My name is Peter (Piotr in Polish). I am from Poland I like to do electronics and shooting. Have a great day to all you read it

Comment

Hi peoples,

I'm from Batam and have been in the software development side of computers for 15 years now. Along the way I have repaired a few machines, for work and home, but don't think I should a master

Comment

Hi!

Comment

I like electronic designing and troubleshooting from my childhood. And i stil studying and observing specially computer based electronics.

Comment

Hi all,

New to the forum, I am a IT Technician for a large canadian university, taking care of classroom PC's and staff/faculty computers.

I do side work for family and friends.

Often run into weird issues, or locked/corrupt BIOS, so this forum has helped in the past.

Decided to make an account and contribute in what ways I can, if anything at least the discussions.

Have a nice day,
                                          Alex

Comment

Working...
                                          X