This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presentation: Weidson - Network Technician

Hello, my name is Weidson, and I am a network technician. With experience in installing, configuring, and managing network infrastructures, my focus is on ensuring that communications and data flow smoothly in any work environment.

My skills include:
    • Network Configuration and Support: Expertise in setting up routers, switches, and access points to optimize connectivity and network security.
    • Problem Solving: Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve network issues to minimize downtime.
    • Network Security: Implementation of effective security measures to protect data and systems against cyber threats.
    • Network Maintenance: Proactive in maintaining and upgrading networks to ensure optimal performance.

I am always looking for new opportunities to apply my knowledge and contribute to the success of IT projects. If you need network assistance or are interested in discussing how I can help optimize your network infrastructure, I am at your disposal.

Thank you!

Comment

Hello, I am a beginner in IT who started very young at the age of 16, now I am 40. I use IT in the world of work since everything is done using software. My first PC was a MEDION Tower (sold at Lidl), which allowed me to start playing video games. Thank you for welcoming me.

Comment

Hello, I'm not a professional in IT, but I started learning about it when I was a teenager. I got my first PC when I was 10 years old, and from that point on, I loved it and began building my own custom PCs. I see that your forum is very useful, so I decided to join. Thank you!

Comment

Hi. I'm a beginner repair guy. I like helping people and learning new stuff along the way. hope to be helpful in the future

Comment

Hi all,
            New to the forum, i am amateur electronics repair guy. Vintage electronics is my passion VCRs, CRT Tv-s, audio amplifiers... Hope to learn here

Comment

Hi everyone, i´m electronics engineer, actually i´m working as IT support engineer, i join the group because is useful the info and support from the experts in this area to repair some computers damaged by bad bios files and rescue the equipments to prevent negative impacts to environment due to electronics trash. Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to our fruitful interactions.

Greetings from Colombia

Comment

Hi everyone
                I hate throwing goods to the garbage can , so I try to repair before
                I've already repared a few TV
                Hope I will repair other ones

See you 😊

Comment

Hello my name is Wesley, I am currently a student at Lorain County Community College studying Digital Forensics. I am here to learn and study board schematics. Ever since I was little I have always been into computers and electronics and want to learn even more on the electronic side and eventually build my own basic motherboard someday.

Comment

I followed directions to replace caps on my monitor several years ago from this site, and it was a huge success. Monitor lasted a further 10+ years before something else undiagnosable by me went out.
                    Looking now for DURABLE mouse switches for the buttons, and a scroll switch button so I don't have to buy a new mouse every year or so. (Redragon M688-1)

Comment

Hello,

I'm just a typical sysadmin, working as a sysadmin for about 4 years now as of today's date,

I'm interested in hardware repair and electrical engineering as well, so I do that out of passion in my free time,

Sincerely,

Just atypicalsysadmin

Comment

Hi everybody!
                        Sorry for my bad English, but french people are known for it
                        My name is Christelle, and I'm the one who search informations for his husband (who doesn't speak english at all, but can repair about everything, from smartphones to cars as long as he has the good informations )
                        We are passionate about repairs, especially computers thrown in the trash.
                        See ya !

Comment

Hello, I'm a professional electronics engineer. I'm looking for a schematic to repair my laptop and to also seek inspiration for new designs.

Comment

Finding AMI BIOS bin-file for Toposh i7-1065G7

Comment

Hi guys,

Here to introduce myself.. My name is Lex and i'm 37 years old. I honestly created an account here as I got stuck with laptop with bios.
                              I am an IT professional but reading forums here I am nowhere near your level.

Will definitely dive deeper in the forums here.
                              Nice to meet you all!

Comment

Heloooooooooo, I am a novice tech enthusiast. I came across this website when I was looking for answers regarding BIOS updating to the latest version and whether it would be a good idea or not. Either way, I am happy to join the community. Nice to meet all of you.

Comment

Bom dia estou no ramo a alguns anos encontrei o fórum pelo Google espero poder ajudar os amigos .

Comment

Hey. I landed here when searching for ways to remove a bios password. Looks like a solid forum.

Comment

Hello everyone im skidow from asia and and newbie in repairing just for personal benifits im eager to learn from members of this group which im sure can help me in search for material that i can use for my purposes thank you all

Comment

Howdy!

I''m BestArcher, from the United States. I'm a novice at repairing and board design (my current projects in that being a PCIe switch card and a homebrew 65C02 computer), but I'm here to read and learn, as well as study some available schematics.

Cheers,
                                        Archie

Comment

Hello, my name is JettaArts

I work at Dairy Queen and I hate it so I've been buying computers on ebay to try and fix in my spare time and to try making some extra money.

I used to repair xboxs about 10 years ago, not professionally though, I was 16.

Comment

Working...
                                          X