Clear All

Hola, mi nombre es Emma. Estoy aqu

Comment

Hello, my name is Marlon. I am here

Comment

Hi

Comment

i am Lawrence IT tech
          i am glad to be here as i want to go deep in to hardware especially unlocking bios

Comment

Hello, thanks for maintaining this forum

Comment

Bonjour. I'm ronan,love electronics but always run into problems with them 😁

Comment

Thanks for maintaining this forum

Comment

I am a semi-retired Electronics Engineer, living in Kelowna, BC, Canada.
                  I started my career working at the first commercial semiconductor manufacturer in Canada, Microsystems International, in 1974.
                  In those days, they would post the "cool-down" plot of a chip layout on the wall and if someone could spot a defect, they were awarded with a free dinner at a high-end restaurant in the Ottawa area.
                  That practice ended sometime in the early 1980's when the complexity had grown and such a plot would fill up a basketball court.
                  It is hard to fathom how complex the modern CPUs and GPUs have become today. Quite a journey, and it is still accelerating !

Comment

Hello, i need the shematic about the motherboard of the asus G513QR

Comment

Hello everyone, trying to get some info on how to fix a dead macbook air a2179

Comment

I'm an electronic technician in Brazil. Work with notebook board repair

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for bios file

Comment

Hello from Spain to everyone who is part of the community of this forum.

I am probably the most clumsy and least educated in electronics of all here but I want to learn a little. Although it is not my profession, I have been interested in the world of IT, programming, etc. for many years.

My first computer was an IBM that started with MS-DOS through a 5.25 disk and my first program was Basic from the 80s... what a wonderful years!.
                            I hope to learn a lot here and im sure im going to enjoy this forum !

Thanks to everyone that makes this possible!!!

Comment

Hello everybody,
                              my name is Ruggero, I'm an Air Traffic Controller and a Radio Amateur in Italy (callsign IS0FFY).
                              Thanks for admission.

Comment

Hello,
                                I am a tech enthusiast and like to recycle even oldest hardware. Sometimes for personal use but mostly for the ones that cannot afford to buy brand new stuff.

Comment

Hi,

A little bit about myself:
                                  Non-expert in computer hardware. I have been programming (C++ and Matlab for one reason or the other) since the early 2000's. Except for my first desktop: (Cyrix 6x86 processor with a whopping 16MB of RAM and 2GB Hard Drive with Windows 95 bought in 1997), I have always assembled my own desktops (4 so far from 2002). Current Desktop is based on an ASUS motherboard with Ryzen 3700X, 32 GB RAM. Never used a laptop until I had to get one for my wife in 2016. Now she is on her second Laptop. Mathematics is both a hobby and a profession and I generally enjoy anything related to it. I make cheese at home and obsessively try to fix things that don't work.

Comment

Hi All.
                                    Semiconductor electronics engineer here

Around 15 years of experience in electronics design, evaluation etc. But only 2 years playing with TV as a hobby.

Great to meet you all guys.

Rgds,
                                    Matt

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to join this community of PC hardware enthusiasts! I've always been passionate about technology and building computers. Whether it's discussing the latest GPU releases, troubleshooting hardware issues, or sharing build tips, I'm here to learn and contribute. Looking forward to engaging with all of you and expanding my knowledge in the world of PC hardware!

Cheers, Leonardo

Comment

Hello everybody, we are a repair shop from Serbia. We're glad to be in this community!

Comment

Hi all, IT tech from Ireland. Hope yeas are all well! Thanks for the great community

Comment

Working...
                                          X