This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day)
    I am originally from Ukraine, I live in Germany.
    In Ukraine I was engaged in repair of household appliances: washing machines, coffee machines, televisions,
    etc.
    But I have never had experience with Nand memory
    Therefore, I am here on this forum,
    I ask you not to penalize me if I say something wrong, because with android televisions I encounter for the first time.
    Good day everyone

Comment

Hello,
      I'm Ludovic, new members, a professional computer repair. Thanks for your forum !

Comment

Hello
        I'am zhengxm,new members,study for repair computer,
        Thanks for help

Comment

Sup gals and guys.
          I usually don't do this kind of things, but for some reason I started reading the posts on the first page of this thread and I got a bit emotional. I feel like all of this happened already some time in the past, that I have met all of those kind, smart and generous people - some voice inside spoke something about inherent goodness in all people.
          Sorry for rambling.
          Call me Dan if you find it hard to pronounce or spell my nick. I'm from a sleepy hamlet somewhere on the outskirts of Europe. Tried finishing college, but made some wrong choices and tried evading many many more. But I think I owe to myself and to these kind people on the other side of phone, or wire, or code, or world, or even time to give something of myself, something although not the smartest or kindest in practice or effect, then at least with the kindest of intentions, to make something better, to bring something back for someone, to leave something for those who will undoubtedly follow these footsteps in sand as in silicon or time.
          Forgive me for sentimentality, I look forward to someday getting to know you, you legends!

Comment

Hi there techguy from France getting into macbook logicboard repair, nice meeting you all and thanks for the help !

Comment

hola colegas una ayuda, donde puedo conseguir los esquemas de laptop hp gracias

Comment

Hi yall, Im dionzarek

Self taught tech guy here from Indonesia, trying to repair unique problem to the mainboard, Nice meeting yall, hope I find answer here 😝😝

Comment

Good afternoon from Krasnodar Territory, Russia. I am engaged in electronics repair, as well as a shortwave radio amateur. I hope to help and receive help here. Have a good conversation, friends.

Comment

Boa tarde turma. Aprendendo a como utilizar esse fórum

Comment

hi iam from argentina , my name is yonathan i live in the province of rio negro, i work in a small tec mall, i wanna thanks for all the members, for letting me be part of this community, i hope i can be of help even if tis just a litlle and learn more things with you, greethings to all the foodies at badcaps

Comment

Hello Guys, i am from Germany my name is Marco, i started an electric Repair Store for Computer Parts, I hope i can help and receiv help from you

Comment

Hi iam Vilmar

Comment

need some bios bra

Comment

Hi.

Have a good day!

Comment

New to electronics, even learning how to read schematics properly, I go to garbage I find electronics and that is a school for now, lol

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Roger I'm a technician here in the Philippines. I'm 38 y/o i do both software and hardware from gadgets to pc to console. if anyone needs help regarding hardware or software problem just gimme a beep.

Comment

Hello,
                                    I'm Zeuth, new members, a professional IT ( Sys Admin ) from France
                                    Thanks for your forum !

Comment

Hello my name is Mariano, im from argentina, i have a problem with my laptop ASUS ROG GL502VM, a problem with a capacitor, i want to know how important this is, so i find de schematics here.

Comment

its 2024 and im the latest to join..

engineer by profession and a musician by hobby..
                                        i love collecting watches and perfumes...
                                        eating and going to the beach is my favorite past time..

cheers!

Comment

que se supone que debo decir considerando que me dedico a la informatica en cdmx y programacion en python viendo que todo el mundo es de menos del 2006

Comment

Working...
                                          X