Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello im from INDIA , Assam i dont know much english, i joined this community to learn its very helpfull i solved many problems learning from here thanks to all the members. not much to say thank u

Comment

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Hans, and I am a new member from Germany. I have some experience in hardware tinkering, mainly clearing CMOS by shortening pins and reflashing BIOS versions. However, I am currently facing a challenge that I am not sure how to approach.

I have an HP 845 G8 laptop, and I need to reset the supervisor password. Unfortunately, I do not have much experience with this specific issue. I have tried looking for solutions online but have not found anything that I am confident in attempting without some advice from more experienced members here.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or instructions on how to safely reset the supervisor password on my laptop. If additional tools or specific steps are required beyond what I have done before, please let me know. Also, if there are any precautions I should take, I would love to hear about them.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Comment

Hello everyone 👋

My name is Jojeph and I'm French. I'm not used to joining forums for several reasons, but I'm ready to jump in! First of all, I'm very interested in the findings and tools that the community has developed here. I love learning about new solutions and the experiences of other members.
        In addition, I'm here because I'm currently experiencing some difficulties with some laptops, in particular an HP ProBook. I'm having issues removing the BIOS password and that pesky Wolf Security... I'll probably reply to a forum post for help on this.

I will be glad to participate in the discussions. Thanks for having me here!

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Thank you

Comment

👌?

Comment

Hello everyone.
                My name is Mostafa from Egypt. I'm electrical engineer.
                I like to fix electronic boards so that I need help and will give my experience as well.

Comment

Hello guys im new here

Comment

Всем привет! я новенький из России. Рад знакомству.

Comment

hola muchachos soy Javier tengo 10 años como técnico electrónico certificados

Comment

I am student passionate about programing and linux in general(c/c++).Some of my favorite projects are coreboot,tor,xmr...

Most of my involvement around here is behind-the-scene stuff, and private project .

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Hi all,

It's great to be part of the forum.

I have been involved in electronics for 26years.

looking forward to hopefully learning new techniques and helping where I can.

Comment

Hello! I'm from Mexico and I joined this community to try to repair my TV, already found information that can be helpful, keep the good work!

Comment

South Africa
                              Machine Tools
                              Fibre Laser
                              Electronics

Comment

aprendiendo dia dia

Comment

Hello All,
                                  My name is Ricardo and I´m from Portugal.
                                  I´m a Software System Engineer that have started to like the hardware part programming is fun but sometimes messing with the hardware part is fun too.
                                  Hope to be a valuable member in the community.
                                  Thanks.

Comment

Buenas noches.
                                    Soy Un aprendis que empezó hace poco y quiero aprender a reparar equipos informáticos a nivel placa y me apareció este foro. ¡Gracias por dejarme entrar!

Comment

Re: New Member - please post your introduction here

I am Le Hung from Vietnam, I am new here!
                                      Hope to learn a lot of new things!
                                      Basically, I am here to find a solution for my bios and I am very happy to get a very fast response!!!

Comment

Hello, so happy can find this forum, i hope it help me with my hardware problem, thanks so much...

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael, and I'm from South Korea.
                                          I've recently started diving into electronics repair, and I've found this forum to be a treasure trove of knowledge.
                                          I'm particularly interested in learning more about capacitor issues and motherboard repair techniques.

Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the community here.
                                          I'm excited to connect with others who share the same passion for troubleshooting and fixing things.

Thanks for having me!

Best regards,
                                          Michael

Comment

Working...
                                          X