Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Ted. I'm a 55 year-old electronic guy. And my hobby is audio and measurement instrument stuff. I'm repairing my notebook which doesn't charge. So I'm finding a schematic or service manual here.

Comment

Hi all! Im Melvin i work as an full time electrician i come from Sweden Stockholm. As a hobby i like to screw on electronics and computers especially if i built them my self. i hope to come on here and share and receive knowledge about all sorts of interesting things!

Regards Melvin

Comment

Hello,
        I found an interesting forum, like an old school forum but always updated

Comment

I am an electronics enthusiast. I enjoy repairing various electronic devices and hope to learn and share related knowledge here.

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Lalle and I'm an electronics engineer that has been working with industrial systems, automotive, functional safety and a little bit of embedded for the last 10 years.
            I've always had an interest in fixing electronics and salvaging other people's garbage.
            I found this forum while googling some fixes for a laptop I'm currently trying to get running for my kid to play old school games on.
            I'm usually not much for posting, and prefer to just lurk in the shadows

Comment

Hi,

Happy to be part of the forum

Comment

Hi,

This is Nishant. I am a DIY enthusiast and like to try fixing hardware problems in my computers.

Nishant

Comment

Bonjour je suis passionné d'informatique , je répare quelque pc a temp perdu , j'ai un diplôme de monteur câbleur en électronique et vais bientôt faire une formation en technicien SAV électroménager et tv

Comment

Bonjour a tous je suis a la recherche d'un Bios bin de satellite pro l70-a bios psknfe en 1,6 pour le flasher avec mon ch341A car mon bios est hs . merci d'avance

Comment

Hi,

This is olomoe. I am a DIY enthusiast and like to try fixing hardware problems in my computers.

Comment

I am Haroun. Like to experiment with hardware and computers.

Comment

Greetings, I am a person who studies independently, I hope to learn a lot in this community.

Comment

Hello from Brazil

Comment

Hello, I am Jay and I have a small computer repair business now located in central FL, USA. I have resuscitated several TVs and other devices by replacing bad caps already and I try to keep improving my capabilities!

Comment

I am an electronics enthusiast. I enjoy repairing various electronic devices and hope to learn and share related knowledge here.

Comment

Hi, I am a system admin from Minneapolis and I came here to get assistance unlocking a Dell 5410 BIOS (8FC8)
                                  I've never programmed a BIOS chip directly before, but after spending $20 on Amazon im having great luck reading and writing to them. Now I just need to figure out how to patch the password protected Dell BIOS

Comment

Hello,

I'm Ben, an electronics enthusiast from Missouri.

Comment

Hi I am Oscar

Comment

Hi guys, I´m new!

I´m 23 years old, starting a college degree in computer systems, looking forward to learn a lot about this world that is a passion of mine since a few years ago, I hope I can give to this community as much as I can.

I see you have a lot of experience and I hope I learn a lot from you, sure I´m excited about that.

Sorry about my broken english, but I´m from Mexico and looking forward to improve!

Comment

Hello, I am an electronics technician and I mainly dedicate myself to the repair of computers and televisions.
                                          I hope to improve my knowledge here and contribute what I can.
                                          greetings all

Comment

Working...
                                          X