This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello this is gifogifo,

read a lot of times about "badcaps forum" and now here by chance because of a reverse image search.

hope to get the answers that i was not able to find elsewhere

Comment

Hello to you guys,

I'm here because I'm looking for more information about the M720q Bios.
      I hope I can get the answers which aren't posted somewhere else...

Comment

Hello anybody have schematics/boardview of rtx 3070 asus tuf gaming? I want to know 1 chip with tagged 'AWSCQA' at labelled PU1

Comment

Hi frds Good evening.i m raj pune india.mobile laptop fixer.thanks

Comment

Hello,

and السلام عليكم for moeslim member in this forum.

First thing first, thank's for the Admin for letting me in on this forum
            hope we can share any experince and our knowledge here

Comment

Hi everyone,

New member from France, I'm 36, Network Engineer in IT company, I used to fix/repair/flash old computers in my free time.
              I've just heard of this board, hoping I'll find some interesting schematics to fix more recents laptops.

Thanks for your welcome,

Sebastien

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Victor and I am 32 years old,
                I'm from Bolivia, I do cell phone repairs and I know a little about laptops.

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Hello Hello. My name is Kyle and ill keep it this simple.
                  From South Africa and finally looking to expand my knowledge.

Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

i am new here

Comment

Buenas tardes saludós desde Colombia soy joh234 me gustaría aprender y compartir conocimientos
                      Por fa ayúdeme con la bios del HP ProBook 5330M DA0F11MB8D0

Mil gracias

Comment

Hello All and thank you for having me

Way back when i was younger i always loved tinkering with eletronics but dident understand a thing about it 😂

I could not learn it from anything at the time, like youtube google and such, only through speaking with other ppl but where i am from that was not possible, skip a few year ahead, i met a few ppl who like tbis stuff and learned from them and new more and more, until google and yohtube realy step everyting up, now i know most of it from google or youtube, and thats hiw i found this site 🤘

Thanks for having me ✅️

Comment

Hola!!! Soy Susana, soy técnica en reparación de pc, soy de Mendoza. Encontré este foro y parece que esta muy bueno. Me manejo bastante con los foros porque considero que entre todos nos ayudamos. Espero ser útil y poder aprender más con uds.

Saludos!!!!

Comment

adam chean from malaysia....nice to meet you all

Comment

i am adam from malaysia....nice to meet you all

Comment

Hello glad to be here, I'm just here to expand my IT and electronic repair knowledge. I like to learn as many secrets I can in the electronic repair industry and I'm sure I will get a lot used to this so happy to be here. 😁

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here
                                  Hi everyone! I'm excited to join the Forum. I'm passionate about all things tech, especially software development and cybersecurity. I love diving into new programming languages, exploring the latest in AI, and staying up to date with emerging tech trends. Whether it's solving coding challenges, discussing the best tools, or sharing tips on securing digital environments, I'm here to learn and contribute. Looking forward to connecting with fellow tech enthusiasts and exchanging knowledge. Let's geek out together!

Comment

Hello!

Comment

I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring now.

I go back a way with Topcat, while he was still in the electronics biz, when a 200 mhz processor was a sight to behold. I've been using computers since the late 80's (first machine was an 8 mhz 286 with a 20 meg hardcard) and am mostly a networking guy with a helping of programming and a side of hardware.

Most of my involvement around here is behind-the-scene stuff, mostly setting up different services, and as always, needling topcat for still running windows.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Hi,

I am a newbie in electronics, chips and so on but I need help for flashing bios and found that this place was full of skilled people . Hope I will get some help and learn here.

Comment

I am a newbie in electronics, chips and so on but I need help for flashing bios and found that this place was full of skilled people . Hope I will get some help and learn here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X