X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRACIAS

Comment

Hi!
      I'm a 20 year old university student, i fix laptops, computers etc in my free time.
      I have pretty good understanding of electronics and have the basics tools needed for board repair.
      I joined so i can learn more about board repair.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hello,

I am Antoine from Paris, passionate about tech since the age of 13. Today, I am interested in microelectronics repairs and I am looking to improve my skills!

See you soon on the forum!

Best regards

Comment

Hello! I love fixing computers and other electronics

Comment

Hi, I'm 26, an EE student, looking to fix my laptop's bios

Comment

DO PEOPLE STILL USE THIS IN 2024 IT WOULD BE AWESOME

Comment

Sibernetic from turkey

Comment

Hi, Im a tech-guy / computer science student from Brazil.

Comment

Hello guys, I need bin file for Acer CC315-72G.
                      The computer powers on, keyboard becklight stays on, no post. I assume that's BIOS issue.

thank you

Bios read from laptop:

complete model : CC315-72G-70j4
                      SNID: 04100808376
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-15-2024, 12:57 AM. Reason: off topic,this is the introductions thread

Comment

• SMDFlea
                        SMDFlea commented
                        Editing a comment
                        off topic,this is the introductions thread ! .Post your request in the laptop bios requests forum

I have been doing IT services and computer repair in Toronto since 1995.

Comment

Hallo, everyone I'm from Amsterdam and hope to learn something new here. I repear laptops for hobby

Comment

Hi, i'm from france and im 19. Im into hardware stuff because of my dad who is an engineer and he teached me his passion. Im trying to learn things about software and programmation...

Comment

Hello everybody
                            I'm Sergio from Japan and working as a technician here

Comment

Bonjour à tous, je suis passionné d'électronique et je suis heureux de trouver enfin un endroit ou je peux partager ma passion et mes connaissances

Comment

Hello World. I'm just an old sysadmin who likes to make and break both hard and soft wares.

Comment

Hola, soy Yuri. Docente y apasionado por la Electrónica.

Comment

Hey, I'm brand new here, found this forum while looking for schematics for a dead motherboard I'm trying to fix. I do board design for living.
                                    Thanks for all the help, much appreciated!!!

Comment

Hello.
                                      I am a programmer interested in electronics and embedded stuff.
                                      Thanks for all the help here!

Comment

New member here. Hope to learn more about electronics hence joining this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                        X