hi everyone

Comment

hello mong ae trong group giúp đỡ trong quá trình học tập và làm việc

Comment

Hello.

Comment

A fini a software engineer

Comment

Hello, I would like to join the group asking for help with repairs and mechanic work. I am confident in the kindness of the people here and if I have the ability, I will share it as well. I am happy to be a mechanic friend with everyone. Thank you.

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Hi everyone.
                Joining this community in hopes to improve my knowledge and skill at fixing laptops and other devices

Comment

Hi, I have joined here as I found a post with a tool that will assist me to unlock my BIOS password.

Comment

Hi, I hope to find possible help here

Comment

Hello, let me introduce myself, my name is Tio from Indonesia. I am a technician who is just learning. I am happy that this forum discusses laptop repair problems

Comment

My name is Julian I'm From Argentina, I'm a newbie Electronics technician and i love and work repairing laptops motherboards and more. I'm learning too much with badcaps. Thanks

Comment

Just graduated from electronic engineering, really excited to be here and learn a lot!

Comment

A tinerker who want's to learn more about electronics troubleshooting

Comment

Hello,

Love fixing things and came across this site recently. Great info and great community!

Comment

Hello?.....…...is this thing on?

I'm Rj. 45 years young and a car/motorcycle/art /music enthusiast. Jack of all, Master of none!

Just started console repair last year. Learned ALLOT from the community and dang have y'all been helpful.. HDMI PORTS, ENCODER CHIPS USB PORTS, ANALOG STICKS on the controllers, etc.. Still having a hard time diagnosing with the multimeter(never been my strength, plus A.D.D never helps).

I still can't fathom how we as humans can create such things, but if it's broke, I wanna fix it!!

Can't wait to expand my horizons even more by learning how to re flash a bios chip. This'll be a big step for me. Wish me luck, but most of all, PATIENCE & SKILL 🙏

Thanks all, in advance for all the help.

Comment

Hi, im here

Comment

Hello Everyone

Comment

I'm an electronics enthusiast and a passionate PC DIY hobbyist. I enjoy tinkering with hardware, building custom PCs, and exploring the latest in electronics technology. I'm here to learn from others and share my experiences, and I'm excited to be a part of this community!

Looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts!

Comment

Hey everyone, just joined to learn more about repairs and upgrades. about top upgrade my a2442 macbook pro to 8tb interal storage!

Comment

Hi there, I'm totally new to forums but have always loved electronics and obsessed with fixing stuff!
                                          Found this site when looking for information to repair a friends monitor but have found myself scrolling through pages of interesting posts!
                                          Looking forward to getting back into what I really enjoy. thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X