I am look95
        electronics engineer
        I am happy to be part of the badcaps family

Comment

Bonjour

Alexandre, apr

Comment

Hey there,
            I mainly came here to participate in some hardware talks.
            I have a bunch of old PCs I try to upgrade from time to time.
            Thanks for having me here.

Comment

Hello, I am a new member here and I hope to improve my skills to repair electronics myself.

Comment

Hello I'm new here, I'm currently a Biomedical Engineering student, I just love computer and all the stuff related to that and I'm here to share ma knowledge and learn from others too

Comment

Hi everyone, I work with computers in court. Almost 40 years. Do a bit of servers, VM and hardware, script in powershell, did some web design way back, built some computers. Music and history are other interests as well as crafting. Regards

Comment

name is Ali, and I'm from Candan. I have 7 years of experience in laptop repair. I am skilled in diagnosing and fixing a wide range of laptop issues, from hardware malfunctions to software problems. I look forward to contributing my expertise and helping others with their tech needs.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a new member and hope everyone can help me in my study process 😁
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Tuan Anh I from VIet Nam.
                        I am a new member and hope everyone can help me in my study process
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is TuanAnh from Vietnam.
                          I hope everyone will help me during the work process.
                          I love electronics and need to learn a lot from everyone on the forum...!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey folks, I'm Max029 and a newbie. Like the site, lots to learn here. I've repaired lcd's before, and failed at others, but here for an oddball bios Q but I'll ask about that elsewhere.

Cheers

Comment

Hi everybody, i'm new member. interested in elekctric/electronic repairs since my childhood. Hopping to improve my electronic diagnosis/repair skills.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                I am a new member and want to get to know everyone to get support and exchange experiences about PC and Laotop.
                                Thank you

Comment

Well, I'l follow the leader lol. I'm a student of the master. I had some computer experience back in '86. It was all DOS. Not to long ago, I thought it was something just to do minor things like reformat and replacing drives. I'm learning hardware mainly. Though I am dabbling in site building.
                                  Personal about me, I'm a nurse. Doing some serious research on becoming a PRN/midwife. Yes some would say it's foolish to go back to school now, but with "someones" support I will be in the top of my class. I hope to minor in some type of technology. I love to read, ride mtn bikes and want to learn to fly.
                                  My age, thirty-something, this monday I might add.

Comment

Howdy! Glad to join this forum, I'm a self-taugh electronics repair guy, also BMW oriented electrician. Looking forward to keep up with this community

Comment

Hi all,

I don't like to talk to much, I'm not a technitian like most of you here, but keen to learn new things
                                      sorry if I'll make typing mistakes - english is not my first language.

Comment

Hi all, Glad to join this forum, I'm a self-taugh electronics repair guy.

Comment

Hi I'm from the Netherlands. I try to fix a family member her laptop I found this forum/community in the hope someone can help me out

regards Frank

Comment

Working...
                                          X