Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello all, im new-ish here. love this site so far. working on a bios unlock that hopefully i can solve.

Comment

Hey, my name's Raunie. Just looking around, checking the site out.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. I fix machines and also design synthesizers @ mobiusInstruments.com .

Comment

Ola a todos, estou muito contente em participar desse fórum, pois juntos podemos nos aprimorarmos como proficionais e também alguns entusiastas na eletronica, pretendo ajudar aos amigos que tenham duvidas e também ser ajudado para podermos ser melhores

Comment

i need dell 5500 bios bin unlocked

Comment

Hi from Spain. I want to learn a lot of info for repair my laptops, etc!

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                I am David from Myanmar (Burma) currently living in the place I am embarrassed to say. I am in California San Francisco Bay Area. The curiosity since I was a kid put me in lots of spanking and punishment for taking apart what ever I get my hands on to find out how it works and I enjoy fixing broken things. Unfortunately, I did not get the opportunity to do what I like to do since growing up in the strict father. After college, I got the opportunity to do many things and I did what I feel like not worry about if I make money.
                Long story short, I was trying to catch up with the high cost that I got into the used computer things. And I got myself the old Mac I believe G4 or something I forgot which was dead at the most possible way it could and I started to get into the mind of why it is not working and what can be done. Since then I started to spend lots of time reading and getting to make the repairs. That income put us through all the hard time including the cost of therapy for my autistic son.
                I am still working the same thing even my eye sight is getting bad and trying to get back on track. So far all I do is Apple computers buying in bulk from recycle services or businesses and refurbish them. At the same time, I do the repairs.

Comment

Hi

Mi nombre manuel
                  Busco soluciones de laptop

Comment

hi

Comment

hello everyone and specially owner n creator this forums .I'm very happy can joint this forum for learn ,education,social ,and many word positive to this forums.

introduce : my name is ghani ,im from indonesia n stay in korea .I born at 1989 ,i like music av7x ,rocks ,i like technology .my english is bad ,so ,sorry not much to words .I just learning.
                      Thank u everybody and author this forums

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm a hobbyist in electronic tinkering. I've learn a lot about electronic through work with arduinos and other similar microcontrollers.
                        I've developed an intermediate level of soldering though I only have a Hakko soldering iron for the time being.
                        What I'd like to learn more about is electronic diagnosis and troubleshooting. I have no idea where to start or probe when looking at a defective circuit board.
                        Hopefully with time and the resources on badcap will help me develop some basic electronic diagnosis skills.
                        I'm happy to be a part of this community.

Comment

Hello friends of technology, my name is Psy0p and I come from Berlin / Germany. I am 43 and work as a communications electronics engineer for a large Internet service provider. In my private life, almost everything revolves around electronics and IT. For a few weeks now, I have been struggling with a strange BIOS problem on my beloved ThinkPad and while looking for a solution, I came across this great forum and would like to become a part of it.

Greetings to you all... Psy0p

Comment

I can't remember if I already did this, but I got a note at the top of the page saying it was required, so better safe than sorry.

I'm a big GNU/Linux guy for the most part, I like vim and configuring my system. Not a programmer, but have always wanted to be.
                            In the last few years I got into electronics. Got a Pinecil, built myself a Pinky4 split ergonomic columnar stagger mechanical keyboard. I've also fixed and modded some video game consoles. Game Boy Color, GBA, GameCube, Xbox 360. It's hit and miss, I've had horrible luck with DS Lites and fat PS2s so far.
                            I have some broken ThinkPads I'd like to get working again as well, which is why I loaded up the site today. Hoping to find datasheets for T14 Gen 1 and Gen 2 (AMD models) to assist me in voltage probing (I'm a bit inexperienced with this sort of troubleshooting and feel like I'm poking around blindly, not knowing what voltage stuff should be normally or which chips are worth poking at besides EC).
                            Think that about does it. I look forward to working with you all.

Comment

hello group, Im from the Philippines, and im starting now fixing laptop here in my home, i hope you can help me guys. tnanks in advanced to all the members.

Comment

Hi I'm here to get a bios file for my asus laptop, it appears that bios was somehow corrupted for no reason at all

Comment

Hi, I'm Marco from Italy, nice to meet you all

Comment

Hello everyone Hope I will find any help here. Thank you so much to have accepted me.

Regardd

Comment

Hi, everyone! I'm here to find bios for my laptop... metal dust is evil(

Comment

I've been repairing/using PC'I'm only now realizing the scope of this whole bad cap thing... so i have joined looking foward to hours of fun

Comment

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself once more.

My name is Milan, I have been dealing with electronics and repair for more than 20 years. Mostly with laptops and PCs and components for PCs.

I started doing this as a hobby, which later grew into a small private business.

My official job is servicing industrial machines.

I will be glad to meet other members of the forum, with whom I can exchange experiences and help each other in solving problematic situations.

Comment

Working...
                                          X