Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi greeting ...I have problem with my Toshiba LCD 40cv700 e... The tv will not power on... When plug... It will take a while (more then 8 hour) then you can see red light led ...ànd the tv picture become double.. what is the cause please help me to trouble shoot the problem

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, But I have loads of information regarding PC repair to share with you or to raise topics for discussion.
      Thank you all for having me here. I need your helps in the future.

Comment

good evening everyone I am a new user. I am in Rome Italy - and I discovered the site in a youtube support video. I am a DIY enthusiast of IT and I approached the repair after a life spent working as a systems engineer.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hey, everybody! My name is Vitalii, I am from Ukraine. But because of the war now I live in France. Peace and love to all!

Comment

Hi, I'm a computer and printer repair technician.

Comment

Hello All, My name is Michael Rodriguez. I am a PC technician. I came across this site search on how to recover a BIOS password.

Comment

Hello I am a board repair technician.

Comment

Hello, my name is Lyvian, I am new to the world of electronics and I want to learn about this field! My English is not very good haha. I appreciate being able to register in this forum. I am 26 years old and I was born in Argentina! Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the community

Comment

Hello new member here , really looking forward to this community for learning about repair pc & laptop

Comment

Hi new member here

Comment

Olá, sou novo aqui, procuro geralmente arquivos de bios para os equipamentos.
                            Saudaçoes a todos os membros.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                              I am a new member. I am a reseller. I buy used laptops, then clean them and sell them to customers. Occasionally, I encounter laptops with locked bios. So I registered in the forum to learn and seek help.
                              Best,

Comment

Anyonex3 here, hailing from NV. How'd I end up here? I got duped into purchasing a computer with a locked BIOS, then I stumbled upon another site that recommended badcaps, read through some posts on here and became very interested in the discussions. Hoping to tinker more until I let all of the smoke out.

Comment

Hi I am sure I introduce myself long time ago when I joined but it is asking me to do this again. I am a 35 yr tech, I love to fix things anytime I can gain more knowledge it is a serious bonus. Not much else to say but Hey.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm Emre, and I have a strong background in technology and hardware, with a focus on system security and firmware analysis. I'm currently working on a project involving AMI BIOS encryption and am looking to access AMITSEDecrypt.py to further my research.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

hi names colt and im a new member just looking for info to fix personal macbooks and having an issue currently in knowing which part will be compatible as a replacement for a certain part i had to remove from my logic board and came across this site while researching the issue!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to join the Badcaps community! My name is Chris, and I've been a computer technician for 4 years. Working with computers has always been my passion, whether it's troubleshooting hardware issues, tinkering with BIOS settings, or just diving into the latest tech trends.

I'm always eager to learn and share knowledge, and I'm excited to connect with like-minded folks here. Whether it's helping out with a tricky repair or discussing the latest in tech, I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!

Comment

Hey! Nice to meet everyone. Found this site trying to repair an Acer motherboard.

Comment

Working...
                                          X