• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

Comment

Hello everyone! Toutsif from Greece here. Nice to meet you all

Comment

Saludos a todos, me llamo Yadier Fuentes soy ingeniero informático y aficionado a la electrónica

Comment

Hello!
          I came here looking to find help on upgrading my laptop's ram chips

Comment

I've been interested in bios hacking/modifying for a while and want to learn more about it

Comment

Hi there, I'm g00ie.
              Retro computer hobbyist from Australia, Just love piss farting around with older computer hardware, love building period correct PC's and do fix ups, repairs and restorations where i can.
              I have a few, more serious electronic repairs, hence my stumbling to badcaps.net so here i am. I'm usually fairly quiet but if i find thing that really take my interest ill usually put my 2 bobs worth in.
              I like riding my mountain bike, and love photography and 3d printing.

Comment

Im Jake and im a hobiest with electonics repair.

Comment

My name is moustafa I am from Egypt I liked to tinker with electronics from a young age and still do that from time to time
                  i I am currently studying CS and I hope to work in a field filled with electronics

Comment

Xin chào tất cả

Comment

Hello from Malaysia!

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Fernando Huete, I am originally from Madrid, Spain, and I have lived for 32 years on a small and beautiful island south of Brazil. I work mainly with computer maintenance and some electronics. My island, despite being a beautiful place, has a small population, and I miss the ease of acquiring components that I had in my hometown. I speak Spanish and Portuguese fluently, some French and Italian, but although I understand some texts in English, I would not be able to write this text without a translator. I hope it does not turn out too horrible. Greetings

Comment

Good day/night eveyone I'm here to learn, I enjoy repairing PC's and other electronics.

Comment

My name name David
                            I'm here for information to repair devices
                            I'm a volunteer Lifeguard and do repairs as a side thing

Comment

How do all, my name is Stephen, and a newby getting into mainly audio repair, but willing to have a go at anything.
                              I'll try to keep the stupid questions to a minimum

Comment

hi to all im from philippines

Comment

Hi everybody,

I'm from France and work as a software engineer. I also love repairing electronic devices (laptops, cellphones...).
                                  This forum is interesting for sharing and learn new things related to electronics.

Greetings.

Comment

每个人 都
                                    你好呵呵

Comment

I am new to here at badcaps thankyou for accepting me

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Heya, swedish geek here

Comment

Working...
                                          X