• Show
Clear All

salve e complimenti per il forum , molto bello e tecnico

Comment

Hello everyone, im joining to try and fix my broken Lenovo M720q

Comment

Hello! I'm here for the bios files, thank you

Comment

Hello, I'm a new member. QA engineer and in my free time I boost up my laptops / phone. However sometimes I also make mistakes and need help.

Comment

Hello, i am a new member i have an elitebook 850 g8 and i want to unlock the bios password so that i can install windows again.

Comment

Hello. New member - came here looking for help with bios locked dell 7420.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Hi all, new person here looking for assistance with motherboard diagrams to assist my family with laptop repairs

Comment

Hi, All. Here cause I am trying Fix a motherboard.

Comment

Hello everyone, im joining to try and fix my broken asus ga401。

Comment

Mi nombre es y soy un adicto a los foros. :oops:
                      He estado fuera del camino durante varios años e incontables veces he intentado parar pero es inútil... Necesito alimentar mi adicción al aprendizaje... :!:

Ahora un poco sobre mí... Soy un tipo bastante reservado en términos de privacidad en la red... especialmente cuando las cosas que escribes son visibles para cualquiera con una conexión a la red. Pero me encanta compartir la información y el conocimiento que tengo, así que por eso estoy aquí, para compartir y aprender.

Comment

Hello, my name is Alex, and i am mostly joining because i would require some help in fixing my laptop. I worked somehow with electronics, and I want to believe I have an open mind. I like repairing everything that can be repaired, and understanding how stuff is made and how it works.
                        Thank you and have a nice day

Comment

hello, i'm adam, from turkiye. i'm here because i need badcaps.net. i'm an engineer. thaks for everything. have a nice day.

fırsat

Comment

hello, new to here..

Comment

hi

Comment

ASSALAM O ALEIKUM
                                MY NAME IS TARIQ I AM FROM PAKISTAN I CAN REPAIRING LAPTOP LITTLE BIT SAME TIME I AM STUCK IN SOME FOULT LIKE BIOS AND PROGRAMING EC ALL YOU MEMBER PLZZ HELP ME AND REPLY MY POST THANKS IN ADVANCE
                                ALL MEMBER IS VERY HELPFULL I HOPE ALL THEY WILL HELP ME THANKS.....

Comment

Hello, I'm a new member. looking for help with bios files to try fix my issues motherboard. Thank you so much & appreciate it. 🙏🙂

Comment

hi i am ahsan tahir from pakistan i repair laptops Computers LCD monitors and Industrial board i am working since 2010

Comment

i am hardware repairer, trader and refubisher

Comment

First of all, welcome to our online community for repairing hardware and finding schematics or component data! We strive to keep this community productive, friendly and clean, and we need your participation to insure that it stays that way! Please take a moment to read the site rules before posting, it can make things a lot easier for you! Forum Rules.

Do you want to create a new thread to ask a question? If so, read the following VERY CAREFULLY!

All you need is to verify your email and make ONE post to be able to have full unrestricted access, and the easiest way to accomplish that is simply posting an introduction of yourself or say hello in Our Introductions Thread.

If you are unable to download documents then please check that your email address is verified. On registration you are sent a verification link. Please check your email spam folder and mark the email as "not spam" if possible. This helps all our users.

Please complete your profile after making your first post, with your name, state, country, and other info. It makes for a much friendlier environment! You can also change the forum style (Dark Mode is available) and set your privacy and messaging preferences. Our privacy policy can be found via our page footer.

Comment

Hello! I'm from Norway, interested in electronics and am trying to fix my broken Thinkpad :P

Comment

Working...
                                          X