This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo allemaal,
    ik ben Mario 51 jaar oud en was chef-kok voor Carona. Baas had geen geld meer en daar stond je dan met je keukenmessen. In het verleden kreeg ik van mijn vader altijd oude elektrische apparatuur zoals: videorecorders, radio's en dergelijke. Ik mocht ze uit elkaar halen en kijken wat er met ze aan de hand was. Dus nu werk ik met PC's en wil ik meer leren over wat er op, onder en hoe de borden werken. En misschien zelfs in een reparatiewerkplaats werken als assistent of soldeerassistent. Zolang ik maar met elektronica werk. Dus nu ben ik druk bezig met het solderen en repareren van een printplaat en ben ik op zoek naar de brv ervan.

Ik heb uw site gevonden via: Leer Elektronica Reparatie.

Comment

b229dbeb72b9e03dceaa13d47ce810e60bfd2d15

Comment

My name is Ashutosh Rastogi, and I'm a seasoned professional in the Electronic Service Industry, based in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. With over 37 years of experience, my journey began in 1987, driven by a deep passion for electronics and a commitment to excellence.

In the early years of my career, I established a successful video cassette library and an electronics repair service, which catered to the needs of the time. My work spanned across various consumer electronics, including black-and-white and color televisions, VCRs, professional video cameras, and stereo audio systems. This hands-on experience with brands like Sony, Panasonic, and Wipro laid a strong foundation for my future endeavors, allowing me to develop a deep understanding of electronic systems and customer service.

One of the landmark achievements in my career was becoming an authorized service provider for Nokia. Back then, this was a significant recognition, as Nokia was a global giant in telecommunications. Being entrusted with this responsibility was a testament to the quality and reliability of my services. Over the years, I also expanded my expertise, partnering with other major brands like Xolo, Gionee, and Xiaomi, providing cutting-edge repair and support services across various mobile platforms.

In 2020, like many others around the world, my business faced challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, this also opened up new avenues for innovation. I transitioned my operations to a home-based workshop and founded 'iTrust Smart Services,' focusing on the repair and maintenance of Apple products, including MacBooks and iMacs. While I am not an authorized Apple service provider, my extensive experience and trusted relationships with local dealers have allowed me to continue serving my clients in this exclusive domain.

I'm excited to join this forum, eager to share my journey, learn from others, and contribute to this vibrant community.
        Last edited by ashu_321; 08-29-2024, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Hello, I'm completely new to electronics. Attempting to repair a laptop and a few monitors laying around the house. Learning to read schematics and going through an electronics textbook now.

Comment

hello mam sir pls welcome me im new in these group i want to know how to repair pc and loptops pls help me with those thread and boardview thank you very much.

Comment

Hello I am from Germany. Working as electrician. Had to fix a laptop motherboard. Great folks here. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hey guys to introduce my self my name is Trev and I am a hobby electrician 🤣🤣 originaly I am a textile engineer but in my free time i buy crap and junk electronic and try to fix it 😅

Comment

Hello!
                  i'm a happy amateur in regard to electronics.
                  I just started to build my own gameroom and filling it with arcade games and pinball machines. A forum like this is gold for someone with limited knowledge about electronics.
                  Best regards.

Comment

LA based computer enthusiast. Fixing a MacBook Air. Found solution on Adamant IT YouTube channel. He had detailed, interactive schematic for Air board. badCaps.net only place could find schematic for MacBook Air A2179. So here I am....

Note: Perplexity.AI Pro is how I found badCaps.net. My favorite AI because it searches live web, not gives answer like: 'Im just an LLM that only has access to data up until date xyz, and therefore cannot search live web.."

Free and paid version of Perplexity.AI work in real time searching web.

I don't have paid / affiliate relationship.. but do pay for pro service

Comment

I'm not a new member by any means, but since i want to abide with the forum rules and lose the new member status
                      Long time lurker..
                      Technology enthusiast
                      Sometimes i like to try and fix stuff by myselft and thats why i'm here
                      Not a professional by any means.

Comment

Hello all, i'm from france, love to read your bios work, nice to be here. i hate downloadable bios from Asus, they are too biggg for chip !!! i got a revelpro-is programmer, witch is very fast. Hey all !!!

Comment

My name is Tunsafun, I like poking my soldering iron into things and occasionally open vscode.

Mostly here for the veal.

Comment

Hi I'm Lewis from the United kingdom, here to expand my knowledge on electronic repairs and theory.

Comment

Hello there

My name is Alexandra. Not the greatest socializer, so I'll keep it short.

Formal background is MSc in Chemistry and PhD in Mechanical Engineering. But tbh, not working in that domain, but doing my own stuff.

Currently, my Macbook Pro 2021 A2442 just dies, couple of weeks after warranty was over. Kind of infuriating. Therefore I am working now on a new hobby: micro-electronics.

I am here in this forum to learn more about how to diagnose and how to repair boards, and especially Apple stuff...just in case more of these damn products start to break after short time.

I am glad for any advice and help and hope to contribute some day as well.

Thanks!

All the best
                              Alex

Comment

Hi looking to learn how to clear passwords and fix boot loop problems

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello everyone! My hobby is fixing broken things. And, from now on, electronic things too
                                    Thanks in advance for everyone who will tolerate my lack of knowledge

Comment

general tinkerer and wife blew up laptop so now in search of some schematics to see if I can replace some tiny components that let the magic smoke escape

Comment

Hi, I'm from italy. I got a low-medium laptop (lenovo s145 Api-15) but I'm gonna build a gaming/music creation PC in a few months. Cheers

Comment

Hi, I'm just a guy trying to fix his expensive PC screen.
                                          Hope to find some help here...
                                          Last edited by Noodneek; 08-30-2024, 12:44 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...
                                          X