This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola! Soy Rockeret.
    Me gusta reparar aparatos eléctronicos y me gusta participar en foros como éste.
    Espero serles útil.
    Saludos!

Comment

Hi!
      I'm too excited to join you guys. Maxim from Sweden.

Comment

Hello everybody

Comment

Hello, I am Wafa, an electronics fanatic and I love repairing laptops, and I joined this site to learn more

Comment

My name is Marc, based near Birmingham, UK. I'm a game developer, pixel artist, radio DJ and Pool Shark (8ball).
            It's good to be aboard. =)

Comment

hola a todos, gracias por aceptarme y e descubierto aqui un mundo de conocimiento,gracias !!!1

Comment

Hi everyone,I'm Scottilinyun, and I'm excited to join the Badcaps community! I have a growing interest in hardware repair and troubleshooting, and I'm here to learn from others and share my own experiences. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Mendes View Post
                  Hello everyone my name is andriw. I discovered the forum after breaking my laptop and it will take two useless maintenance technicians, I'm 19 years old and an unemployed student. I'm a beginner when it comes to electronics but when it comes to maintenance I know a little more, I screwed up the BIOS on my Lenovo ideapad 3 15alc6 - 82mfs00100, I don't know how to rewrite the BIOS yet but as soon as I get the BIOS I'll find my way to rewrite it myself, without depending of third parties. I intend to learn and help whenever possible, I believe that knowledge should be accessible to everyone who is interested, I want to have a good relationship with everyone on the forum and I thank everyone in advance, thank you.
                  tengo el mismo problema, pudiste conseguir el bios?

Comment

Hi;

Looking to research fixing a no power A1989 mbp. Thanks!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hi!

I'm an amateur electronics repairman and I'm looking for some help with some blown up parts I need to replace. I mostly repair PC monitors.

Comment

hi,new member here,.

Comment

So here comes a new member.
                            Have worked in different places, mostly repair and service.
                            Started as a light technician.

Comment

Hi folks,
                              Idiscovered this forum while trying to troubleshoot some system board issues with my laptop.
                              Glad to be here!
                              Cheers

Comment

Hi!
                                I wanted to say hello! Im happy to see a lot of clever people here! : )

Comment

Buenas a tod@s.
                                  Yo soy de la época de los Spectrun y un aficionado de la electrónica. Mi jovi es la reparación, cualquier tipo de reparación, ya sea electrónica, eléctrica, mecanica, de madera, lo que sea, me gusta tocarlo todo, un aprendiz de por vida.
                                  Estoy aquí por que en el último año me he centrado más en la electrónica, y para ello he llegado a comprar 70 televisores de una vez para capacitarme en lo más básico.
                                  Seguiremos aprendiendo mientras respiramos.
                                  Un saludo

Comment

hey guys,

im new here. just learning and getting into electronic pcb repairs

Comment

Olá, meu nome é Sônia Carioca, moro na cidade do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. Sou formada em Eletrônica há mais de 20 anos, atualmente estou trabalhando em uma assistência técnica de video games. Onde atuo no reparo dos consoles e controles. Estou sempre em buscar de conhecimento e disposta a compartilhar o que aprendo.

Comment

I'm a guy that does repairs on industrial electronics - HMI, motor controls, power supplies, PLCs etc. I'm here to learn more about troubleshooting techniques.

Comment

Hi, I'm Kyzer, I'm an electronics and computer enthusiast who wants to increase my knowledge of advanced troubleshooting methods.

Comment

Working...
                                          X