This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    It was my dream to learn electronics and fixing things, nothing makes me so happy but unfortunately became a doctor.

Still trying to fix things and keep the practice running as much as possible

pseudorc from UK

thanks

Comment

hi, I am an open source software and hardware fan, repairing laptops, and trying to free all kinds of devices from proprietary software ( webcams, routers. phones ,etc ).
      I have a lot to learn on the electronics part, hope to get wiser here!

Comment

Hello.
        People call me Suty, i am a self learning tech fan, have been fixing things here and there randomly sense i was 12.
        First thing what i was able to repair was a older LCD TV what had a swollen capacitor in the Power supply and that trust in my mother towards me saved them buying a new TV for the next 10 years (Father was not happy LOL).
        Now 17 years later i still have that bug to at least try and fix things.
        I joined this Forum, because i randomly saw it and i always have been interested to learn and educate myself in that field.
        Even tho i have had this little bug in me to do all kind of repairs and overall tech and mechanical things, i never had a chance to go into a school to learn that kind of things and everything i do know is my own self taught and trial and error method.
        I will try to be active member and help others where i can.
        I hope you all have a great day

Comment

Hello
          i am a hardware tech fan , after see someone try repair mb for pc in youtube now i want to try it hope can make my own repair can be self employment,
          Thank you

Comment

hello everyone thank you for this awesome forum, came here to seek advice and support cause recently my Asus R)G Strix Z590 - A Edge WiFi suddenly stop booting and no power, anybody can share boardview file for this board for troubleshooting will be highly appreciated, thanks to everyone!!!

Comment

Hello, I am Jacob from Slovakia. I am Senior IT Technician. I always try to solve all problems I encounter. I like to work with Lenovo and Dell laptops. Thank you

Comment

im jason from the philippines.

im currently working here in saudi arabia in a computer store.
                its quite hard to fix some issues of computers here especially on softwares because they are all in arabic text.

my first ever machine was a zenith 8086, using a 5.25" floppy disk to operate, my brother bought it refurbished for $25 wayback 1994, its really old, and i still remember there was a 20mb hdd installed inside the cpu.

Comment

hi there i am ahsan tahir
                  Male
                  30 Year old
                  from pakistan i am laptop technician

Comment

hello i am jessie muncher

i am laptop?

Comment

My name is Maxsuel,

it's been a long time since the I had been on an online forum. I discovered this website searching for a solution for my bios. I'm a bit nostalgic reading message from 2003, when I started to use internet.

Comment

Hi, I'm Celson Brazilian guy, that love electronics repair and software development. I found this forum when I was looking for a schematic .
                        Cheers!!

Have fun!

Comment

Hi all, I am Chester from Malaysia. I am an electronics technician.

Comment

Hello!
                            Here's Naim, i joined 'cause there is a laptop from the dad of a friend of mine that doesn't turn on and i need the schematic!

Comment

Hello everyone!
                              i registered cause i want to repair a laptop which bios is corrupted.

About me, I started 1994 with DOS, Win3.11 and many Games. Two years later I changed first time the hardware of my 486 SX to a Pentium 100.
                              Later I was programming little games for fun. I am an IT Network Administrator from Germany.

Comment

hey chatGPT write me an introduction post for an electronic repairs forum

Comment

Hi, I'm Icy

Basically I'm here to get some schematics for my personal projects. In my free time I tend to do electronics repair and tinkering, and for professional work I'm an embedded systems engineer. I've been tinkering with stuff for years now and have done multiple in depth micro-soldering projects as well as general SMD work.

Comment

Hey all,
                                    I've been a tinkerer for over 20 years now, I've heard enough good things about this place for so long that I figured it was time to say hi!

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to join this community of electronics enthusiasts.

Comment

Hello, I'm hobbiest to electronics. Attempting to repair a laptop and a few monitors laying around the house.
                                        thnx

Comment

Hi.. Im an Electronic, Computer Technician and Aircon installer. I joined this Group to learn more and to share what i learned..

Comment

Working...
                                          X