• Show
Clear All

Hi
    i want to learn about to the ways for config and repair my devices

thanks for the help

and thanks in advance

Comment

Hello .

Muhammad Ghayas from pakistan laptop repair technician.

Comment

Hello everyone

Can i replace SOC from lenovo to hp or hp to lenovo or from each others brand cpu .

If no pls tell men why .

Is there lock in cpu's? which one brand laptop cpu i can remove to change ?

Muhammd Ghayas

Comment

Hello I'm just a guy try to fix crap

Comment

Hello just a guy trying to fix stuff

Comment

Hello .

Khaled from Algeria Student.

Comment

Hi all. I am new to the forum.
                I am an aerospace engineer(consultant) during the day and a tech nerd at night.
                I just moved from Ohio to Newport Coast, CA. I am loving it here.
                I have always worked with software but trying to get deeper into the hardware side. I am setting up my own home lab right now. I've consulted with several companies over the years and I have quite a few leftover laptops. (need to get into bios)
                I am still in the planning stages of the home lab but super excited to get into virtualization.
                Hopefully I can find a place to contribute to this forum. Thanks all!
                Matt

Comment

im an asian i like to explore something new in my mind ilike to more setup often i like to explore settings setup about networking data and something else im a free lancer im beginner also im but i want to learn and i share my though to other people they want to know i know basic troubleshooting repairing boards and something else basically im computer literate and i want to learn and learn and enjoy the life

Comment

HELLO I'm new here

I notice this Forum when I was searching how to unlock toshiba locked bios and this site really helped me,

Comment

Hello. I'm new here. I have 20 years various electronics repair expirience and always looking more knowledges. Thank you

Comment

Hello I'm just a guy try to fix crap.Thank you!!!

Comment

Not to extraordinary backstory TBH your every day boy messing with electronics getting interested in video games later messing with old PCs and ended building some potato tier PCs, and as self taught with time landed myself a junior tech support job , developed more skills and improved some others by now I been struggling with a quite steep skill and to be honest there few resources or info to totally understand it and I would love to have help
                          your help I seen multiple posts and i believe I can learn it here, I just hope not to be a nuisance

Comment

Terimakasih telah di izinkan bergabung. Ini sangat membantu saya.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Nice to join Badcaps! I am just a nice guy trying to enjoy some electronic madness and willing to share it.
                              Electronic engineer who loves to develops some crazy circuits.

Comment

Hello,

Just signed up, already found a mass of useful information :-)

Thanks

Comment

Hello,
                                  I've signed up couple months ago, I'm from Algeria and I like to repair laptops/desktops/gpu's and other electronics, and I'm finding this forum very useful and informative, thanks

Comment

hi, im arian and im 22 so ignore my thoughts. ive been in love with PC and stuff like that since i was a kid. thats why im here and i want to learn fully repair laptops and things like that. take it easy on me and teach me everything you can! thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scentilating1@gmail.com View Post
                                      Looking to fix my asus g14. I have a ga401qm board I think I tried the wrong polarity usbc charger on. Ideas?
                                      I repaired a rapid charger for my phone and all I can think of is I plugged it into the usbc connector to charge the laptop like I used to do and I may have had the connector signal wires flipflopped or the polarity. It appears to me to have a short on the 5v system but I'm pretty new to this type of diagnostics. Are there protection circuits for this?

Comment

Hi
                                        I am an electronic engineer, born at the end of 1964, and with great passion for electronics since my early years. I live in Spain, and my main job now is in IT and computer related matters, but I put my hands on my soldering irons almost every day.

Regards

Comment

Hello, I am an electronics and repair enthusiast studying at university from Argentina.

Comment

Working...
                                          X