• Show
Clear All

Bonsoir

Comment

bonsoir

Comment

IT layman

Comment

Hi everyone, my names Justin from UK. I have just signed up as I enjoy tech repair as a hobby, looking forward to learning a lot!

Comment

Hi everyone .. my name is Abdullah from Turkey

Comment

Hello world

Comment

Hi I'm new to this forum.
                I been retired from the electronics industry for sometime now. I enjoy working on anything that has too do with electronics. But it's hard to find schematics for devices when the device is too old. This is my only way to keep my mind active.

Comment

Hi,
                  Just signed up to contact a member about a fix he posted here a few years ago. Great forum! I shall be visiting often and may include stuff from our local Repair Cafes.

Comment

Im new her. I am getting into buying used micro PCs. Mostly for digital signage and security monitors. Finding that alot of them are coming with locked Bios. Found this resource as a way to unlock them. Ive learned how to dump them with a programmer and am hoping that someone here can remove the password lock for me.

Comment

HEY! my name is james. this is a really great forum, I am new to board repair but will do my best to follow the rules.

Comment

Soy técnico en electrónica

Comment

Hello everyone I'm Frank looking for MSI GL66 PULSE Schematics

Comment

Hi everyone my name is rafy, i found this forum and its a great forum, will try my best to learn the basics and obey the rules.

Comment

Bonjour,
                              Technicien en électronique je m'adapte à réparer tout système avec un peu de recherche et du bon sens.

Comment

Hola chicos, como estan? espero que excelente, estoy por aca para ayudarnos mutuamente, tengo bastante experencia en placas logicas de macbooks y imacs, encantado de ayudarles, tambien que me ayuden. Gracias y exitos

Comment

Howdy

Comment

Hi everybody.

My name is Walid and i am from Morocco. Since the age of 8 i started opening electronics home just oout of curiosity. But i really only have the knowledge to fix some not very complicated damages. when it comes to the material i'm using the Yihua 8786d soldering station, PS-305D ZHAOXIN as a power supply and the UT892 2000V multimeter.

Thank you .

Comment

Hey

Comment

Hello!

Comment

wsp

Comment

Working...
                                          X