X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I Paweł

I love electronics for years and love to fix things

Comment

Hye everybody , i'm french and i'm saw your forum because i'm very embaracing with a Dell computer, i'm a newby si i think , i never help nobody but if i Can ...😉.
      Thanks for all your topic.

Comment

hi my name is ali
        i'm 35 years old and electronic engineer
        my work is computer helpdesk and repair

Comment

Hello. My name is David I'm 23 years old.

Comment

Hello! I'm Johan, interested in electronics. I would like my hobby to grow into something more.

Comment

Hi I am new here need help fixing my system

Comment

Hello all, happy to discover your place. I'm from France and interested in computer, electronics, programing,.. but for repair I sometimes need support. Speak to you soon.

Comment

Hi
                  I'm an auto electrician from Australia that works with PCB.

Comment

Hi, my name is Luis Cedeño, owner and founder of Seica Computer, We are a new and enthusiastic computer company, dedicated to desktop, laptops and electronics repair. I'm from Venezuela, and I Hope to be useful to all the members of this community.

Comment

hi just here because of unowhy

Comment

Hola buenas amigos me llamo day me dedico a la reparación de Laptop y célulares y me gustaría poder aprender mucho de ustedes y ayudarnos

Comment

Hello, i am here to help me (a hobbyist repair guy) to figure out some issues i have on my boards

Comment

Hello i am just here as a hobbyist to figure out some of my electronics issues

Comment

From Norway, started with electronics at a young age with a kids electronics kit. Later went thru trade school for computers and electronics and later tradeschool for automation and took apprenticeship in Automation.
                              Have medium skills in pcb work and soldering, some more in schematics, little in design, but a lot in troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi, I am here as someone who enjoys fixing things if they can. Hoping to diagnose some electronics issues.

Comment

привет

Comment

Hello
                                    I'm a hobbyist
                                    Probably like many members I signed up because of the Lenovo BIOS patcher (thanks to those who built it and are hosting it)
                                    Now I know about the site perhaps I'll be back for other things in the future

Comment

Merhaba, ben elektronik ile hobi olarak uğraşıyorum.

Comment

Hello.
                                        i an a hobbyist that repair electronics

Comment

Hello, im Platon. I love electronics and programming. Thanks for this place.)

Comment

Working...
                                          X